Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Zaft buck downgraded

Old 03-27-2003, 03:21 PM
nub

Default RE: Zaft buck downgraded

[:' (]
Old 03-27-2003, 04:08 PM
Banned

Cyrus, you still haven' t pointed out where I' m blasting this guy in this thread. You really should try brushing up on your reading comprehension skills because they are sorely lacking. And quit you' re whining about picking on Zaft. Boohoo. It seems to me that this topic is getting so many hits that you' re one of the few who doesn' t want to hear about it anymore. I' ll make it easy for you. if you don' t want to hear about it, do you think you could stop clicking on this link to respond to it. Do you think you can handle that or does the rational behind it elude you?
Old 03-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Banned

Oh and apparently the Manitoba Consumers Bureau and the Better Business Bureau think that the Zaft story is worth looking into as well because the company that sells replicas of the buck is being investigated after a complaint was received regarding them. http://www.bowsite.com/BOWSITE/TF/th...ges=21&forum=4
Old 03-27-2003, 04:32 PM

[X(] And STILL, nobody cares!!!!! [X(]
Old 03-27-2003, 07:54 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-28-2003, 04:29 AM
Banned

Thanks bowsmythe. It seems as though there are a few around here that believe if they don' t agree with an opinion or facts, then it has no right even to be posted so they come along and slam people. And that goes for those who are both for and against this deer being entered in P&Y. It reminds me of school yard bullyimg in a way. I think they figure if they' re mean enough, they' ll be able to intimidate you into silence.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:25 AM
nub

Old 03-28-2003, 07:44 AM
Banned

Nub, maybe the information was " leaked" out by people close to the panel scoring because they didn' t want this controversy to continue on any longer than it had to. Maybe, just maybe, P&Y wanted this behind them as soon as was possible because having this buck even considered as the P&Y record was ruffling a lot of feathers, and causing the reputation of P&Y to suffer as well. Just a thought. I stand by my posting regarding the scoring on March 8th. And yes I will post after the convention to tell you I told you so.
Old 03-28-2003, 08:12 AM
Dominant Buck

OK, it must be all the MODS are trying to lock this one at the same time and can' t get in. Let' s get ready to RUMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBbbllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee.
Old 03-28-2003, 08:13 AM
nub

Quick Reply: Zaft buck downgraded

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.