Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Zaft buck downgraded

Old 03-29-2003, 12:49 PM

Default RE: Zaft buck downgraded

White-Raven, I am also appalled at some peoples ungentlemanly insults directed towards you, many of which have now been edited.

JMHO: this buck was a pick up not a hunter kill.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Howler, that' s the best thing that was posted on this thread so far. Maybe we should let it end there. Hey BOWFANATIC, not trying to rile you up but you really should check your information to make sure it' s accurate. It was David Mills that posted at 7:29 followed by my posting at 7:42. Noggins posting came at 9:58. Now I' m not sure how these account for the time zone change but I don' t think its Atlantic Standard Time because I wasn' t up before 8 today. So I' m assuming it' s Eastern Standard Time. As far as posting as noggin at 9:58 (EST), unless I have a twin thats impossible. I went to the city as I do every Saturday morning as my daughter has gymnastics at 10:00 (EST), followed by lunch at McD' s followed by ballet at 1:30 (EST). So now we' ve not only determined you' re reading comprehension skills need work, YOU CAN" T EVEN TELL TIME PROPERLY. Cheers.

You' ve got some pretty thin skin there buck! That big smiley face at the end of my post was meant as a joke.[&:]
Old 03-29-2003, 02:54 PM
Banned

Doug, one only has to look at your first posting to see that your second posting was meant to insult and degrade. Smiley face or not. I stand my my assesment of you (at least til shown otherwise).
Old 03-30-2003, 10:34 AM

White Raven, you' re a joke.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

This whole thread is a joke. Some of the people on here are exactly why I don' t post much anymore. It' s the same drivel.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:57 AM
Typical Buck

Bionicrooster, Well Said!!! That is why I spend alot more time over at Eders anymore. It seems like it has truly been a while since this has happened over there, at least what I have seen. There are alot of great people with alot of great ideas, opinions and tips, but there are always a few that have to try and ruin it for others. Too bad huh? It just seems to me that with all that is going on the world right now, some of this garbage that is argued about just isn' t that important. I am sure that the families of our soldiers who are defending our freedom and the saftey of the world, especially the families of our finest who are now POW' s , could really care less about the Zaft buck, or the authenticity of Rompola' s buck right now. Maybe a few of these people should just step back for a moment and think about what is truly inportant right now, put their little egos aside and just let it go. From what I have seen on the posts, the majority feel the same. This thread was kinda funny at first, but as it wore on and started getting more and more sophmoric, it has really gotten to the irritating point. I wasn' t gonna post, but like I said , after I watch a little TV and see the real War that our troops are engaged in, this little " you said, I said" war just seems so ignorant. I am sure that I will get a nasty reply from a certain person, and that is fine, I consider the source and expect it. But hopefully , just maybe, that person will sit back and maybe think about what has been said and truly consider the importance of this threads argument and see that it isn' t that earth shattering. I am done now. Time to go out a fling some arrows and say a prayer for our troops, their families and our President and other leaders. THAT is important!!!
Old 03-31-2003, 07:54 PM
Fork Horn

I for one (okay another one) am in favor of this thread being locked or deleted. I believe it either borders on or has crossed into breaking some of the rules.
Old 03-31-2003, 08:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

White Raven, not that it' s any of your business, but I lost my job due to the fact that I wasn' t willing to move a second time in a year without a raise or compensation for the move. Joke or not, if a comment like your previous one was made face to face you' d be able to push your McD' s through the hole left where your teeth used to be. I didn' t hear you question your good buddy Noggin about how he has the time to scout. It seems that anyone that doesn' t agree with your position is an idiot. I just kept checking this thread because it has stayed around so long thanks to your garbage. I could care less about Zaft and the status of his buck, but you are a first class JO.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Time to move on...