Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not Happy, need answers!

Old 10-08-2008, 04:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Not Happy, need answers!

I can't believe the heat you are taking here, seems every other post you are defending yourself. The whole scenario could have been avoidedif you as a group, club whatever, drew up on paper a set of rules governing the hunting of this land. In those rules spell out what the sanction would be if any are violated and each member sign it, especially if you paid fora lease.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:44 AM

Default RE: Not Happy, need answers!

IA buck hunter

Dude im with you on this one, we all make mistakes but this guy is a slob hunter pure and simple. Obviously he doesnt know shot placement if he thinks a gut shot at 8yds is a "good shot" it seems to me like a lot of others posting here on on their high horses. You all agreed to not shoot anything smaller than 130 class which is not even close to a small basket racked 8.

Friend or not i wouldnt want him wounding animals indiscriminately, then not putting much effort into their recovery then only wanting to cut off the scrub rack as a trophy, what kind of trophy would that be? knowing the animal suffered unnecessarily because of laziness or stupidity, or both.