Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

just how much is to much

Old 10-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default just how much is to much

how far will you walk for that dream spot or deer. How high up a mountain would you climb. How early would you get up would you sit over night if you had two
Old 10-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: just how much is to much

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

how far will you walk for that dream spot or deer. How high up a mountain would you climb. How early would you get up would you sit over night if you had two

A dream spot for deer is one that I don't have to climb a mountain for. I tend not to think about getting to a deer.... but more about getting a deer back out.

And I have sat all night for ducks... and a typical wake up is 230.... and I often can't sleep at that.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Typical Buck

i think my dream hunt would be a week in the wood with just a tent and no one around that would be awesome with or with out deer
Old 10-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

400 miles
15000 feet
Yes