Sorry, couldn't help it. Dang. Two more weeks to go up here...." />

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BREAKING NEWS: PA Hunters read!!

Old 10-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default BREAKING NEWS: PA Hunters read!!

{Oct 3, 2008. Harrisburg, PA}In a stunninglast minute change, PA DEC officials havedecided to postpone the PA bow season for two weeks in order to bring it in line with NY hunting seasons.....

Sorry, couldn't help it. Dang. Two more weeks to go up here. Best of luck to you all! Knock 'em down!!

Old 10-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BREAKING NEWS: PA Hunters read!!

good one....!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talk about chaos in the streets.You are onesick, sick man.I can't be too mad atya though, Ican't believe I made it to today. If I had a few more weeks, I would bea hurting pup.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, get out there and smack a big one tomorrow!!
Old 10-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Gundeck

{Oct 3, 2008. Harrisburg, PA}In a stunninglast minute change, PA DEC officials havedecided to postpone the PA bow season for two weeks in order to bring it in line with NY hunting seasons.....

Sorry, couldn't help it. Dang. Two more weeks to go up here. Best of luck to you all! Knock 'em down!!

I'm sure I can find where you live!

Ron, I was talking with PT earlier today, that's hard to imagine. I know and he said, your deer are already in prerut and off their summer patterns by then, hell what good would scouting be other than know that one MAY be in the area. Hell he could have changed and moved off too.

NY has to get on the ball!
Old 10-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Fork Horn

Thats funny I'll have to tell that to some buddies of mine. Course I don't have many states or counties to protect me.... LMAO
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

NY needs to learn from PA, southern Archery is to late it should coincide with the North country to give us a chance to hit the mast crop drop
Old 10-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I'm sure I can find where you live!

Ron, I was talking with PT earlier today, that's hard to imagine. I know and he said, your deer are already in prerut and off their summer patterns by then, hell what good would scouting be other than know that one MAY be in the area. Hell he could have changed and moved off too.

NY has to get on the ball!
It was great talking to you, Rob

Canuck, Gundeck and other NYers....... what can we do to push the issue??? Have any of you guys heard why they didn't go with the October 1st opener they were talking about??
Old 10-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never heard they were going to that, Northern Zone always opens Oct 1st. This year we got bone and have 7 less days of archery, I hunt archery all year but the gun pressure doesn't help that's for sure. They ned to straighten out priorities nad try to do some quality measures instead of just getting gun hunters our banging around
Old 10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good one!!! Good Luck to all my fellow PA Bowhunters. Be Safe and shoot straight!!!

Hatchet Jack