Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

how many of you have ever had this or worse happen and elaborate please?

Old 10-01-2008, 04:26 PM

Default how many of you have ever had this or worse happen and elaborate please?

So i move to a different city for work leaving my closest hunting spot behind 2 hours.The only spot i have is just a mess of nothingness(scrubbrush)I pam half way across the large beanfield when 2 large german shepards run up on me and scare the poo out of me,i finally calm them and myself they follow me to the tree and run all through the woods complete waist of time.Im so frustrated i dont know what to do.ON THE OTHER HAND A LOCAL YAHOO EVERYONE KNOWS FOR ALL THE RONG REASONS GOES OUT AND IS BASICALLY HUNTING INSIDE CITY LIMITS AND HE KILLS A 8 POINTER AND A DOE WOW
Old 10-01-2008, 05:02 PM

Default RE: how many of you have ever had this or worse happen and elaborate please?

drive to your happy place. sounds like the two hour trip would be worth it.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how many of you have ever had this or worse happen and elaborate please?

lol yeah at least it's driveable on the weekends.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

That happens!! At least it is only 2 hours away...
Old 10-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats life bro [:@]