Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting area ruined?

Old 09-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hunting area ruined?

Nothing to do with the question, but did you get your first doe with the longbow in your avatar?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:17 PM

Default RE: Hunting area ruined?

ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

Nothing to do with the question, but did you get your first doe with the longbow in your avatar?
nope. That bow was planted in the ground at my brothers gravesite in late april. Hung a flag from it. Its a beautiful custom Massie. Quietest, and most comfortable bow out there. Didnt really want to hunt with it after all that happened. If anyone has one that they might sell in the future, Keep me in mind.
Bought a pse a few months ago, and love it. Only problem is that the compound seems a bit too powerful. I lost the arrow on my first deer, and lost the arrow on a fox this morning. If I continue to lose arrows every time I kill, Its gonna start getting expensive!

As for the deer, I was informed this morning that three of them came to eat apples this morning! I guess next time I should wait a full week before panicking and posting on here