Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I was wondering what arrrows to get?

Old 09-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I was wondering what arrrows to get?

yeah man the EASTON AXIS FMJ'S seem expensive but after accidentally popping my new trigger release missed my target with muzzy phantoms hit a concrete wall the broadhead was toast but tht arrow was still straight in factory specs

Old 09-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Speaking from expirience, even if you bend it by force like a light weight fishing pole with a big catfish on it..as long as it doesn't crease..it'll pop back and retain it's straightness.

I wouldn't have believed it either...cept I did it. To this day I can'ttell youwhich of the half dozen it was. They all fly perfectly!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:25 PM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Speaking from expirience, even if you bend it by force like a light weight fishing pole with a big catfish on it..as long as it doesn't crease..it'll pop back and retain it's straightness.

I wouldn't have believed it either...cept I did it. To this day I can'ttell youwhich of the half dozen it was. They all fly perfectly!
how much were they, and can i get them with blazers or are the blazers just hype
Old 09-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

Well man a got them at my local archery shop for $100 for the easton FMJ
and $2.50per/arrow with NAP quikspin fletchings.
They fly awesomely.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hmmm I got them through Cabelas I don't know what they retailed for. I got them free with my points.Digging out my book....with Blazers $65 a half dozen.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Blazers are to tall for me..I like a shorter profile. I shoot the 3" AAE vanes. All personal preference, many swear by Blazers.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

Well man a got them at my local archery shop for $100 for the easton FMJ
and $2.50per/arrow with NAP quikspin fletchings.
They fly awesomely.
I might just go to my shop with my new bow get everything all setup and buy 1 arrow and shoot it something hard a couple of times and see what happens. Cuz i have split my gts, funny story actually, i was shooting into a block and it fell over, so i shot a couple more times and here this schwak walk up to it and trie to pull my arrow out and one arrow actually went threw the shaft and locked it in place.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:34 PM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Hmmm I got them through Cabelas I don't know what they retailed for. I got them free with my points.Digging out my book....with Blazers $65 a half dozen.
what really
Old 09-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

I will say i shot some dumb things. And I shot a couple barrels with it...55 gallon drums steel ones to test broadheads. and they shoot great still....
Old 09-23-2008, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

I will say i shot some dumb things. And I shot a couple barrels with it...55 gallon drums steel ones to test broadheads. and they shoot great still....
Yea what might happen is i will buy one of each weight and find out my speed then calcuate my KE and which ever1 has the most i will buy 5 more
lol

Quick Reply: I was wondering what arrrows to get?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.