Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

That Post Yesturday

Old 09-20-2008, 05:37 PM

Default That Post Yesturday

I guess that people deal with problems thier own way. When I seen that post about how he poached a deer, I almost immediatly thought that he was PETA. Now, after ready a ton of emails from members here, I guess you guys thought that he was some retard that wanted to piss some people off. Now the I replied, was to give no evidence that this forum supports poaching or any other criminal activity. This reply was in the mindset that he was looking for some evidence to post on the PETA forums to give the low-lifes somthing to talk about and protest. The way you guys went after was in the midset of not giving him the satisfaction. Will we ever know why he posted that? I will admit that wishing somebody dead over shooting an animal is a horrible thing to do and I recant that statement. Im sorry and I hope that you guys can forgive me for my childish actions.

PS: There will be no more Julie and Forum time together no more.

Old 09-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: That Post Yesturday

After the ps and seeing you sig you are revoked of manboy cards for 6 months!!
Old 09-20-2008, 05:53 PM

Default RE: That Post Yesturday

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

After the ps and seeing you sig you are revoked of manboy cards for 6 months!!
My signature change must have lagged. I just realized that my "PS" is a double negative right?