Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sister married a priest today in NY!!!!

Old 09-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hit one today in NY

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I can belive you guys will support som1 that poached a deer and then bragged about it, over somebody that does everything to promote ethical hunting. Guess this forum site is just not what i thought it was, GOODBYE :-)

Julie must have told him he had to get off of this forum. lmao
Old 09-19-2008, 03:34 PM

Old 09-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mr.A

gonna fire up the grill right now and get ready for some fresh back strap and bud light
You on a diet
Old 09-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK Listen up HNI.....DO NOT RESPOND FURTHER TO ANY OF THIS...TREAT THEM LIKE I TREAT UGLY CHICKS...IGNORE THEM, AND THEY WILL GO AWAY!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 03:41 PM

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

OK Listen up HNI.....DO NOT RESPOND FURTHER TO ANY OF THIS...TREAT THEM LIKE I TREAT UGLY CHICKS...IGNORE THEM, AND THEY WILL GO AWAY!!!!!!!
Ok, yea im gone for good after this post, sorry to team 19, proablly get an alt that will hunt more than I will and might get 1, But can you refrain from using the word Chick?
Old 09-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

Hmm guys I just checked out his other two posts besides in this thread, here's one of them
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3014682&mpage=9&key=&#302739 3

your post, threads, pics have been sent to the Steuben County NY Sheriffs dept. Your posts have intent to commit cruelty to animals. I have saved your pictures onto my hard drive from your trail cam which has your name on them. There is enough information here for you to loose your hunting permit for a very long time. If you think I am joking I am not.

ABAROFSOAP,

You also have put many images of yourself on this forum and the internet for people to see. We know you hunt on Long Island. For you to say you will kill someone's dog and write "just the begining" in blood on his porch is downright disturbing. We do not need anyone like you in the woods with a weapon in your hand. YOUR PROFILE, PICS AND POSTS HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY SHERIFFS AND LOCAL NYS DEC.
wow! good bye Mr. A!
Old 09-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, yea im gone for good after this post, sorry to team 19, proablly get an alt that will hunt more than I will and might get 1, But can you refrain from using the word Chick?

Yeah Julie dont like that word. She wears the pants in thar relationship. lol
Old 09-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's all it took? The word "Chick"Sorry if I offended your Julie...