Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Looking for a Meat Grinder...

Old 09-17-2008, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Looking for a Meat Grinder...

good idea i was going to say they have a kit to convert the hand crank into a drill driven grinder but it cost like 50 bucks. so a 1.00 bolt is alot cheaper
ORIGINAL: StraightArrowNY

I bought the hand crank one at walmart for $20.00. I tossed the hand crank in the trashand threadeda bolt in place of it and use my power drill w/ a socket to crank it. I bought it 2 years ago and have butchered 3 deer with it so far. Still works great and I saved alot of $. Even if I replaced it every year I think I'd make out pretty well. But like I said, I'm on year 3 right now and it's still going strong.

If you already have a power drill it will only cost you $20 plus the cost of the bolt (unless you already have that too).
Old 09-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I have an attachment for the Kitchen Aid mixer I bought my wife .... it works flawlessly!!!
That is what we to used but the work load just got to be to much and we got a real grinder.i liked grinding meat with it but it was kind of slow.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

I have an attachment for the Kitchen Aid mixer I bought my wife .... it works flawlessly!!!
That is what we to used but the work load just got to be to much and we got a real grinder.i liked grinding meat with it but it was kind of slow.
The one I bought my wife is the biggest one the store had ....it grinds up young children completely .........er ..... I am speaking rhetorically of course
Old 09-18-2008, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

ya there are three size small large and commercial. the local sams had the commercial model for less then anywhere else wants for the large home model.

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

The one I bought my wife is the biggest one the store had ....it grinds up young children completely .........er ..... I am speaking rhetorically of course
Old 09-18-2008, 06:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

shipping code will not work unless you spend 150 bucks
Old 09-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

actually, since it is under $25 shipping is 4.95 normally...lol
Old 09-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just use and old hand grinder, we also have a setup for it that we can hook it up to an electric motor if needed. We also use the grinder as a stuffer, so if you want to go electric you have to be careful that it doesnt feed too fast becasue if youre making your sausage links or what not, you may blow the casings.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

true
ORIGINAL: rynigner

actually, since it is under $25 shipping is 4.95 normally...lol

Quick Reply: Looking for a Meat Grinder...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.