Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

101st air borne

Old 09-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 101st air borne

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

You're saying you lost 20fps by changing your valley 1/8" and you can shoot 1" groups at 60yds.

Sorry dude I just spit the hook.

Come on Matt, what are you saying!!!!

There gotta be at least ONE in every crowd!!!!

KG,
First and foremost, those arrows are TOO WEAK, even with a 75 grain tip on them, and OT2 tends to be a little off on speed bows, which means their probably even WEAKER than I'm plotting. Get a 400 series, and put a 100gr on the front of it, you'll still have a 290's bow, and enough arrow to kill something. Also, you're probably one of the "examples" of how BT got their unfavorable nickname shooting those little straws out of that bow. If you really want to get the best arrow flight out of your bow, you need to put enough arrow on the string to harness the energy the bow is putting out. Heck, I could get 300fps out of my Trykon too, but I'd be making it a lot louder, and not really getting the best efficiency out of the bow.

As to the 1" groups at 60yds........

"If you're gonna blow smoke up there, the least you could do is call me a chimney while you're doing it!!!!!"

I've shot with a multiple time IBO shooter of the year who just won the WORLDS in his class, and he doesn't shoot that well, so I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating a LOT, unless you mean 1 FOOT groups, then I might find that believable!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 101st air borne

I agree with the other.... 1" groups at 60 yards? Lets be real here.