Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Female Camo=impossible too find help please =]

Old 09-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Female Camo=impossible too find help please =]

I have found some at Bass Pros; Redhead for her. I recently got a really nice rain set from there, jacket and pants. Size M. Also, sometimes XL in the youth shirts I can wear.

But you are right, the men's are cut SO MAN; and I agree, just doesn't work out for females.

Camo definitely caters to the males; but hey, don't we look great in it????
Old 09-17-2008, 06:51 PM

fully agreeable

ive also been trying to find a girl bow sling.......almost impossible so im making my own =]
Old 09-17-2008, 06:59 PM

ORIGINAL: wildhuntress1727

Im in Indiana

(boring but good deer)
Hey, another fellow Hoosier. Welcome to the site. I saw where you were talking about going to Cabela's. The one in Hammond, IN opened last year, but I haven't been to check it out yet.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: hunter_greg

ORIGINAL: wildhuntress1727

Im in Indiana

(boring but good deer)
Hey, another fellow Hoosier. Welcome to the site. I saw where you were talking about going to Cabela's. The one in Hammond, IN opened last year, but I haven't been to check it out yet.
Really........thats awesome, although hammond is a quite a bit of driving for me but its worth it
Old 09-17-2008, 07:10 PM

There's also a Bass Pro in Clarksville, it is HUGE! There's a Bass Pro in Portage also, but if you're going there, you may as well go to Cabela's. If you're is SE Indiana, the Bass Pro in Cincinnatti may be closer. Also, several Gander Mountains around
Old 09-17-2008, 07:14 PM

well i went to the bass pro/ Big R in tilton and wasnt impressed like i said earlier either two big or too small and way pricey, bought some broadheads though......figured id try them everyone is praising wac-ems so i thought i might give them a chance =]
Old 09-17-2008, 07:24 PM

Hmm.... not sure where Tilton is. If it was at a Big R, it may have been a Bass Pro dealer, but probably not a Bass Pro Shop retail store. The one in Clarksville is, I think, 3 stories with a huge selection of camo for men and women.

Here is their website.
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langI d=-1&appID=94&storeID=40
Old 09-17-2008, 08:07 PM

its in tilton outside of danville

hmm ill have to check that out
Old 09-17-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rebecca has had a heck of tough time finding anything that fits worth a hoot. BPS is pretty much useless.. unless as wildhuntress put it so well... you like your crotch to hang down to your knees (that was hilarious). Reb has some kids stuff that works well.. and some womens.. but the womens stuff is cut basically for men... just with bigger hips and shorter sleeves.

I just ordered her a pair of waders from Cabelas. Finally something that might keep her feet warm in the blind. Next to her butt, feet are the coldest part of her body... why in the heck hardly anybody would consider only putting 400grams of thinsulate in a pair of waders for women (Ducks Unlimited to boot) is beyond me.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Fork Horn

i think scent blocker just started to make some stuff for the ladies

not much though...http://www.robinsonoutdoors.com/osc/...d52293c192f593

Quick Reply: Female Camo=impossible too find help please =]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.