Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dumb math ??

Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM

Default RE: Dumb math ??

ORIGINAL: BGfisher

Please don't take this too personal, but have you ever watched that show "Smarter Than a Fifth Grader"? I think they learn basic division in the third grade these days. At least you were smart enough to use one of your "cheats".
hey making jokes about som1s intelligents isnt nice, hunters are known as rednecks and rednecks are known to be dumb.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha dude I thought you were a teacher?? Or maybe I am thinking of someone else??
Old 09-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Seth
ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

Haha dude I thought you were a teacher?? Or maybe I am thinking of someone else??
Seth, you are right; he is a history teacher!! That means
he will always remember the answer to his question as it
will be history then !! J/K
Old 09-16-2008, 10:08 AM

yeh I am a history teacher and I hate math, even basic math. I knew how to do it, I was lazy and didn't really want to put in the effort... now if any of you guys want to discuss the social, economic, and political impact of the development of the 13 colonies and how the agricultural south dominated the market.......and how that led to an even greater impact on the Civil War ....and Reconstruction and eventually the entire nation as a whole, I would be glad to....... I didn't think so.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

yeh I am a history teacher and I hate math, even basic math. I knew how to do it, I was lazy and didn't really want to put in the effort... now if any of you guys want to discuss the social, economic, and political impact of the development of the 13 colonies and how the agricultural south dominated the market.......and how that led to an even greater impact on the Civil War ....and Reconstruction and eventually the entire nation as a whole, I would be glad to....... I didn't think so.
There was a book that covered that philosophical stuff,I think the title was something like " Pie R squared" but I could be wrong.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:17 AM

anyone??
Old 09-16-2008, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Private: "sir, they have destroyed our town! How will we ever stop them?"
Stonewall Jackson: "kill em, kill em all..."
Speaking of the Union Forces in Northern Va.
I'm just guessing at this point but I'd bet Jackson wished he'd of been a little more precise with his instructions, Huh .....maybe kill "them" kill allof "them"
Old 09-16-2008, 01:18 PM

Now but what do you know about the rise and fall of Spain? I think that if the spanish practiced a more domestic policy instead of waging war, spanish armada, and the ottomans they would not have failed. Louis II was a pretty great Absolute ruler dont you think? I cant believe that many people fell for that Divine right crap.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:07 PM

360, people are still falling for the Madate of Heaven type rule.. look at the mid east all over...Spain got too greedy, (plus they got thehome grown terrorist to worry about), butthat sums it up, as did the British. Abslotue ruler yeh, fear is powerful,effective, maybe, but hey it's like saying Bush is a not a good pres and then saying that he has kept us safe...but that's all he's done, The Otts ,what can I say, they were powerful and long lasting and they took out the Christian influence in that area and redefined the Empire mentality... the big question is do we blame the Arabs or the Spanish for slavery?? Who do we hold responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire?? Jesus? Week military?? Or do we sit and ponder if the Brits would havebrought that other hand they had behind their backaround to fight instead of messing with India would we even be having this talk.....just food for thought...
Old 09-16-2008, 02:24 PM

Well we can blame slavery on the age of exploration, if we didnt find the new land we wouldnt of never needed that much slave labor. As you know the spanish and the portuguese were the leading contenders in the age of exploration so I guess we could blame portugal and spain. And make it interesting and throw the pope in there for making the line of demarcation.

Quick Reply: Dumb math ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.