Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

9/11 not forgotten...

Old 09-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 9/11 not forgotten...

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

More than a heart-attack. When we would say Al Qaeda to middle eastern people, they had no idea what we were talking about. Taliban, they knew of.Trust me,if you'd seen what we've seen- you would hold a drastically different opinion. I dont want to(cant) get into it TEmbry, but its alot deeper and a TON more dirty than you would ever believe. Remember, we were the ones that were sent to hunt this ficticious organization..

I dont sleep with a 40cal under my mattress because I'm afraid of a common burglar or some terrorist, thats for damn sure....
1. Wow.
2. The last part scares me more than anything or anyone else in this world.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 PM

Trevor,

I couldn't agree with you more. It honestly makes me angry that some people can diminish the things our country does and say that our troops fight in vein.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

"LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE". Thanks you to everyone who has, or is currently serving!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:16 PM

You know whats sad? America only knows about what happened that day. The people that died there. The soldiers that they hear about dying thru the media. What they dont see are the 1000s of soldiers that come back F'd up. Physically and mentally. Im a medic and Ive seen things that most have only seen in the movies. Picture this... A soldier in a hospital bed, no right arm or leg. Right side of his head bandaged with the left side of his face basically melted away. His 5yo son comes in and starts screeming cuz he is scared of his dad.

Pray for Soldiers!

The Soldiers Creed
I am an American Soldier.
I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.
I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
I am an American Soldier.
HOOAH

Old 09-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

[blockquote]quote:

It was a tragedy..To think, we lost soo many Marines over a government conspiracy that was blamed on a non-existant terrorist organization !
[/blockquote]

Please tell me you arent serious.

RIP all who were lost on that day, and all who have served to correct it since. You'll never be forgotten.
More than a heart-attack. When we would say Al Qaeda to middle eastern people, they had no idea what we were talking about. Taliban, they knew of.Trust me,if you'd seen what we've seen- you would hold a drastically different opinion. I dont want to(cant) get into it TEmbry, but its alot deeper and a TON more dirty than you would ever believe. Remember, we were the ones that were sent to hunt this ficticious organization..

TEmbry- If you've got the time, take a look at these. They are the most accurate information regarding 9/11..and I swear this to you on the graves of every Marine killed in combat.

http://www.loosechange911.com/blog/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

Enjoy !

I dont sleep with a 40cal under my mattress because I'm afraid of a common burglar or some terrorist, thats for damn sure....

Every theory in Loose Change has been disproved, DA. Its nothing but liberal propaganda. Get a clue.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: drhntr178

[blockquote]quote:

It was a tragedy..To think, we lost soo many Marines over a government conspiracy that was blamed on a non-existant terrorist organization !
[/blockquote]

Please tell me you arent serious.

RIP all who were lost on that day, and all who have served to correct it since. You'll never be forgotten.

TEmbry- If you've got the time, take a look at these. They are the most accurate information regarding 9/11..and I swear this to you on the graves of every Marine killed in combat.

http://www.loosechange911.com/blog/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

Enjoy !

Every theory in Loose Change has been disproved, DA. Its nothing but liberal propaganda. Get a clue.
Yes it has.....and THEN some...in fact they are on like their 3rd or 4th rendition (the one you posted was number 2) because they kept getting corrected for their mistakes and obvious propaganda.

I won't make a big deal on this thread because it will only tarnish the memories of those who died inNY and those on the battle field as well. BUT....DT if you think you were disclosed all the information about Al Qaeda you are sorely mistaken...You were told ONLY what you needed to know as fighting men and women period. Remember YOU weren't the only soldier there, many were with much higher security clearance than yourself. Many of them returned home to friends and family where some details were let known...THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY about that. But suffice it to say, if you knew what I know there is no way in hell you would be spewing that conspiracy BS the way you are.[:@][:@][:'(]
Old 09-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never forget it.

God bless those who were lost, and those who are still fighting today.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will always remember...One of the thingsthat comes to mind is working at one of the busiest airports in the country and looking out over the field and not seeing a single plane moving. What a strang and erie feeling that was.

Ihad to but down my 14 year old dog last year and picked this day as a way to remember all that were lost...
Old 09-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, what is this a "lets fight" thread?

Seriously though we're supposed to be honouring those that died for our countries not bickering and our of respect I wish everyone would quit fighting and honour that.

Speaking of no aircraft i've had 2 airlines go bust on me. Zoom a couple of weeks ago and XL airways last night while taxiing on the ramp full of passengers ready to go on their vacation. There are now 5 aircraft grounded at GLA. Its terrible whats happening to this fine industry. Watch this space.

But once again a big thank you to Americans, Scots everyone out there fighting for our freedom which alot of us take for granted.

Amen.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:04 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

Thread of the day! Big thanks to those that serve and protect us! I think anyone old enough to remember anything will know exactly where he/she was at when they first found out. I do. Second row from the door, third seat from the front of Mr. Maass' American History class (ironically enough). I can still name the two people that sat in front of me.

5th grade history with mrs.witt she came running in and told us and we listened to it on the radio for the rest of the day we were listening when the 2nd plan hit 3kids actualy went home as they had family working in those building i had a cuz in the pentagon but she had the day off thank god