Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sob story, plea for help.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:36 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Sob story, plea for help.

Wow, Truely amazing Guys! Great Job! I am so happy to be apart of a community like this. Top Notch.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Amazing and Wow dont even come close to describing how awesome this is!!!

Talk about one big huntin family!!!

Old 09-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt/NC

Wish I had something to contribute, but looks like you guys have it all covered. This brings up an amazing idea. Why not do this for someone for Christmans. I am sure there is some kid, somewhere who would love to bow hunt, but who's mother and father cannot afford one. I mean we could find the kid, all chip in this or that and with all of us surely we could make a kids Christmas awesome. What ya think?
Its a really good idea. As of right now, I don't have anything to spare. I have a 15 year old that is archery hunting and a 11 year old that will start shooting soon. After this season, I will be getting my oldest son a bigger bow and passing his stuff to my youngest. What we should do is start a thread with stuff that people are willing to part with and another with people that know of a family in need for the situation above.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:02 AM

Let us know when you get your bow. I will ship those arrows out ASAP!

Old 09-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Kid
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: DROCK

Wow, Truely amazing Guys! Great Job! I am so happy to be apart of a community like this. Top Notch.

X20!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:18 PM

Guys what you did was amazing, that is so nice of you!!!!

Hope your boy enjoys shooting
Old 09-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

Crap, stepped up to the plate a little late but yeah I think it is awesome that everyone is and was willing to help out ya know?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

With everything going on here at work this week...I cant it shipped until thursday. I hope it isnt too late! I will deffinately ship Thursday tho!!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt/NC

Wish I had something to contribute, but looks like you guys have it all covered. This brings up an amazing idea. Why not do this for someone for Christmans. I am sure there is some kid, somewhere who would love to bow hunt, but who's mother and father cannot afford one. I mean we could find the kid, all chip in this or that and with all of us surely we could make a kids Christmas awesome. What ya think?
Matt, this sounds like a great idea, count me in for whatever is needed. How would we go about finding the right person to give it too tho?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a about a dozen 1816 aluminum arrows that my uncle gave me the other day and I will never use them , Pm me an address and I will ship them to you! Free of course!Sorry to hear about your job loss. Ok I see your address PM me if you want them and I will ship them out!

Quick Reply: Sob story, plea for help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.