Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

pic of my bow

Old 09-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: pic of my bow

Any deer down yet Todd?[8D]
Old 09-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

SURE,just not by me.

I only got to go Sunday afternoon and I went to a turkey spot.Shouldn't be any real deer movement by this stand untill they get the corn out.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

good looking!...bow
Old 09-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Fork Horn

nice pic. Of your bow. And good luck with your daughter. Hope she has an older bro to help you out with boys. ha. In 2 months I'm having a baby girl and I'm already getting ready to scare off boys. Good luck to you my friend.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

i got the same rig goin with my watch lol
Best way to do it

Old 09-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

im 14 just check my profile just playin
Old 09-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rjdumas

nice pic. Of your bow. And good luck with your daughter. Hope she has an older bro to help you out with boys. ha. In 2 months I'm having a baby girl and I'm already getting ready to scare off boys. Good luck to you my friend.
She has a younger brother but he is meaner than a snake BUT,he made Black Belt at 7 years old and she got hers at 12 years old.[8D]
Old 09-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

wow that is sweet. It must be fun to watch your kids go at it. When they get mad at each other tell them to take it out back. Well good luck. Your av. is a sweet pic I like the black and white and the hair and hood looking as they are one thing. Its a sweet pic.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rjdumas

wow that is sweet. It must be fun to watch your kids go at it. When they get mad at each other tell them to take it out back. Well good luck. Your av. is a sweet pic I like the black and white and the hair and hood looking as they are one thing. Its a sweet pic.
They are basically brother and sister that hate each other,now add to that the fact that my son had to spar her and his teacher(at the same time)to earn his blackbelt.To say it just about got out of hand is an understatement.[:-]
Old 09-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Fork Horn

Ha ha nice. So if or when he is 18 or above would you let or (would mom) let him go into the octagon?

My bro trained in mma in texas to fight in the octagon. He said it was the best work out he's ever gotten non stop. After your just dead tired.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.