Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Independent field test... Ultimate Camo VS Realtree AP(dial-up beware)

Old 09-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Independent field test... Ultimate Camo VS Realtree AP(dial-up beware)

Understand Guys, Im not "trying" to be unseen, I know all about the "openess" to predater, enigma, etc. But IMO this UC aint shabby one bit.

Here are some different tones.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Independent field test... Ultimate Camo VS Realtree AP(dial-up beware)

Thanks for all your work with the pics! Great post.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome review!!!

Thanks for taking the time!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Both look good to me but i'm trying out the UC camo this year . so far i like what i see
Old 09-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Aaron buddy....that's GREAT! Thanks for going to the trouble.

Can anyone take those photos and make them b&W? I that isn't exactly what a deer sees....but I think it would be interesting.

I can't get over how well they look with NO "doctoring" or effects....like we KNOW we see in many of these commercially produced "comparisons". Kudos to you Aaron for taking the time to share this with us all. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks good to me but have no idea how it looks to a deer or other game.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

Problem, how many of you hunt when its all green outside?? And how many of you hunt when its brown and leaves are falling to the ground with oranges,reds,yellow, and brown. The ultimate looks like a great pattern early in the season, but i would like to see how it holds come prime time in the woods this fall against the AP. Plus the ap shown is not the green pattern that is supposed to be used during the early season. Great pics but the variables on the patterns and conditions in which they are used are different.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Good work!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice job, glad I got my Ultimate Camo!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:57 AM

very nice review, but i use RT AP, and i have never once had a deer see me! or anything for that matter. i think that the UC looks great, but the lighting was different for both sets of clothings, and in order for the test to be correct, there has to be the same consistant variables, to make an accurate accounting.....
but with ur field test, u have inspiredme to do one of my own.....i will post the findings when finished

Quick Reply: Independent field test... Ultimate Camo VS Realtree AP(dial-up beware)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.