Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what separates us from the anti

Old 09-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default what separates us from the anti

With all the talk of ethics it got me thinking.

I think the reason hunters have so much infighting between one hunter and another is ethics.
I also think the reason the anti hunters do not and stick together. Much like the dems. or even some rep.
Though thats another post. is they have less of a ethical reason to being around each other.
Not saying we should throw our ethics out the window but something to think about when we jump on another hunter for doing something that some might think is not the best choice.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what separates us from the anti

A little bickering here and there keeps everything healthy.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

I think the reason hunters have so much infighting between one hunter and another is ethics.
I also think the reason the anti hunters do not and stick together. Much like the dems. or even some rep.
Though thats another post. is they have less of a ethical reason to being around each other.
Not saying we should throw our ethics out the window but something to think about when we jump on another hunter for doing something that some might think is not the best choice.
Wholly moolly bigtim, That's almost perfect English right there I tell you what. [8D]
Old 09-06-2008, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob--hahahahaha!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tim,

If you played football, and one of your teammates put a dirty hit on another player, and injured him, would you give him a little hell??? If you were playing basketball and a teammate made a STUPID flagrant foul that cost your team the game would it be wrong to ask him "What the HELL were you thinking???" I don't think so, likewise, if a hunter takes a Texas Heart Shot on a deer, and loses it in a residential area, he deserves a bashing just like the basketball player does who made a STUPID choice that costs his team a win.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

HAHA Rob!!!!

Old 09-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL thanks i been tryen four some time now.
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Wholly moolly bigtim, That's almost perfect English right there I tell you what. [8D]
Old 09-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

i have no proplem if someone makes a big mistake. or breaks a big law.
I just think some of us jump on people for the littlest thing.
ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

Tim,

If you played football, and one of your teammates put a dirty hit on another player, and injured him, would you give him a little hell??? If you were playing basketball and a teammate made a STUPID flagrant foul that cost your team the game would it be wrong to ask him "What the HELL were you thinking???" I don't think so, likewise, if a hunter takes a Texas Heart Shot on a deer, and loses it in a residential area, he deserves a bashing just like the basketball player does who made a STUPID choice that costs his team a win.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:40 PM

and then its gone....

Well I think the reason we fight and antis dont is because there is much more competition in hunting then there is in protesting a sport. You dont see antis get up in other antis grill about making the biggest anti hunting sign do you?
Old 09-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

it was a joke I meant to mispell it. lol
ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

and then its gone....

Well I think the reason we fight and antis dont is because there is much more competition in hunting then there is in protesting a sport. You dont see antis get up in other antis grill about making the biggest anti hunting sign do you?

Quick Reply: what separates us from the anti

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.