Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what separates us from the anti

Old 09-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: what separates us from the anti

It's the nature of the beast. For people who generally communicate with farts, grunts and burps it's a wonder any of us stay in Miss Manners English school. The beast has a rite to be a little testy now and a gin.

I find I don't get so worked up over what somebody else is saying if their letting one rip while their saying it. Hard to communicate that here and could be the cause of some of the tension.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:27 PM

i believe that it is that specific reason why hunting has changed soo much over the years is because of how each person has different ways to look at the logistics of hunting...we need to all get in a "same chapter" sort of range in order to win any battle with ethics in general
Old 09-06-2008, 06:35 PM

Winning a battle of ethics is like winning a battle of religion. Never gonna happen. Everyone feels strongly about something or other. I will share my ethics views with anyone who asks, but I will not attempt to "correct" anyone else's views.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: shrewbeer

Winning a battle of ethics is like winning a battle of religion. Never gonna happen. Everyone feels strongly about something or other. I will share my ethics views with anyone who asks, but I will not attempt to "correct" anyone else's views.
Very, very well put.

Furthermore, there are many different forms of hunting, and of course everyone thinks that theirs is right, without question. When it comes to going against hunting, they are all united because they want to eliminate one thing, not change it.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

very well put guys i think some if not most bow hunters are worst at this stuff then say gun hunters.
Tell a bowhunter he is doing something wrong you say your doing something he thinks is wrong. Is like having your wife or girlfriend mad at you your never right and never going to be right
Old 09-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

All in all, IMO, you have something here bigtim....if hunters just got along, things WOULD be much more united, which is the way things should be....

Who cares about baiters,
about high-fence hunters,
about low-fence hunters,
about guided hunt-hunters,
about rifle hunters,
about c-bow hunters.....

ALL IN ALL WE ARE ALL PRO HUNTING!!!!!

#1 PRIORITY in this day and age!!!!!