Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Evening Visitors...

Old 09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Evening Visitors...

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Great pics Mark ..... thanks for sharing! .. How easy is it to get a non-res permit there?
You'll have to talk to The Big Guy about that non-res permit.
it's that impossible?
If you don't know brother, nobody does....you gotta start it out like this: "You know Lord, I was thinking that I need to go on a mission to that backwards country Iowa to save a few souls. I thought I would start out with AF's and now all I need is that pretense for visiting him that he'll never know the real mission....I wonder if I were to be selected for a zone 5 tag if he wouldn't invite me into his home...I think that may be the ticket Lord, yeah that's the ticket!!!! Knowing I can't do this on my own Lord, I am placing the non-resident tag part in your hands, and I'll take care of the rest. Amen"

Being a layman, that's the best I can come up with for you Tony.
15 hours away [&o]
Old 09-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Evening Visitors...

Ah c'mon Tony! 15 hour drive is nothing for a young cross-bearing buck like you! Shoot my old carcass did a 13 hour round trip last weekend and I slept through the whole thing. Luckily, I was driving!