Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sooo Dissapointing....

Old 09-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Sooo Dissapointing....

You got a whole season ahead of you! That's a lot of time to score on him, or another big boy. Good luck!
Old 09-01-2008, 02:03 PM

Man I know how that feeling sinks in your guts, but you are handling it like a true professional! A great witness to how anybody should handle it. The story will be so much better when your persistance pays off. Good Luck, Hunt Hard!
Old 09-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bailey--DO NOT stress. Keep at it! You gained an edge...you saw and shot at a monster buck. More than I can say over the last 15 years. You will get another shot at him or another awesome buck man...best of luck to you.

Brett
Old 09-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Id like to have a dollar for all the times that has happened to me keep at it Baily, it il happen
Old 09-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hahahaha....well Im pretty much over feeling regrets and sorry for myself. I have got it planned out and I am gonna work at it and sit longer and hunt harder than I ever have and wehnever I get the chance. I have confidence now and I know that if I get a clear shot at one of em.......there going down. Im gonna make sure that i know I can get em and not take spurr of the moment shots either. I just hope he will come back. He caught scent of me but he never did see me so who knows. maybe ill get lucky in the near future
Old 09-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im not concerned about you one bit, Bailey, you'll get another shot at one. I know.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Dude I still have faith!!!

Good job, when i was your age I completely missed a 150 class buck[:@] But learned a great deal from it
Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear that but keep workin hard and you will get another chance
Old 09-01-2008, 04:19 PM

Misses happen to everyone. Dont sweat it...youll get another crack at him. I bet he ran a 100 yards or so at most then settled back down. Often times deer dont realize what happens when an arrow is shot at them. Just the initial spook gets them.

Keep on hunting, you put in enough hours that Im sure itll happen.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Misses happen to everyone. Dont sweat it...youll get another crack at him. I bet he ran a 100 yards or so at most then settled back down. Often times deer dont realize what happens when an arrow is shot at them. Just the initial spook gets them.

Keep on hunting, you put in enough hours that Im sure itll happen.

Thats what Im hoping....

Quick Reply: Sooo Dissapointing....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.