Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Big Velvets in North Dakota! (More Photos Added)

Old 09-03-2008, 07:58 AM

Default RE: Big Velvets in North Dakota! (More Photos Added)

Congrats to you guys! Hope the footage is as awesome as the bucks themselves!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Big Velvets in North Dakota!

thats awesome real gooooooood lookin buck
Old 09-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Awesome buck there Mike!! I missed this thread being I was bear hunting the week you got him. Well done and congratulation's once again!!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:14 PM
neb
Typical Buck

You guys need to be turned in with the equipment you used in hunting deer in ND. Yep it's probley pretty easy whn you cheat.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: neb

You guys need to be turned in with the equipment you used in hunting deer in ND. Yep it's probley pretty easy whn you cheat.
Thats some BS right there....IMO the HB guys are the real deal....pretty bogue post.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:39 PM
neb
Typical Buck

I don't think the pictures are lying. Crapmaster if they used them you don't think they should be turned in. Is that what you are saying not real sure with your post.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't think the pictures are lying. Crapmaster if they used them you don't think they should be turned in. Is that what you are saying not real sure with your post.
For one I get pretty sick of people attempting to insult mu screen name...old news....for 2 I am not going to jump anyone over an online forum about hunting law because I DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS!!! I am sure you have heard the old addage of "assume"????
Old 09-26-2008, 08:55 PM
neb
Typical Buck

All I'm saying they should be urned over the NDFG and look to see if they did break the law. I guess you see that it is ok to hunt b breaking laws. Yes they should be looked at ad if caught they should pay. Maybe you hunt that way I don't.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

All I'm saying they should be urned over the NDFG and look to see if they did break the law. I guess you see that it is ok to hunt b breaking laws. Yes they should be looked at ad if caught they should pay. Maybe you hunt that way I don't.
Thats like saying you were on your cell phone and your speed went to 5 over the limit, do you tell the next cop so you can be investigated???? I never said that is is ok to break laws but this isnt a place to call people out IMHO...
Old 09-26-2008, 09:16 PM
neb
Typical Buck

Go back and read they SHOULD BE LOOKED AT BY NDGF if they broke the law and they should pay. I will tell you more people are caught breaking hunting laws on furoms just like this one. I would say driving faster then speed limit isn't as bad as killing some animal that isn't by the law. I guess you may hunt different and maybe from where you live. People in different areas do think in differant ways and also think different how they hunt.

Quick Reply: Big Velvets in North Dakota! (More Photos Added)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.