Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just cant wrap my head around it...

Old 08-27-2008, 11:48 AM

Default Just cant wrap my head around it...

its a funny thing, people.
all the thousands of poeple that hunt, fish and do anything that they can do outdoors, and still we have people who dont know the TRUE reason behind why it is such a loved sport.
there isnt really anything thati can say or do, that will change people's minds, but maybe by me saying something now, all the others will finally speak out too.
thorughout my whole life of hunting and fishing, i have heard said many times, that in order for us to keep the sportsmans life going, is to get the younger ones to do it to. then why is it, that when they do, and they get involved, there is always someone else there saying that they are too young, or in my case a "newbie"?
let me just clear one thing up, here and now.....
i may be young and i may be new to this site, but believe me, im sure i am not no where near a "newbie"!
i probably know more about what i do then any of them other wannabe's that say i am a newbie....
personally, i know that there are a multitude of people that are new to the sport altogther, and know more about it then a 40 year old man thats been doin it there whole life....
i have been hunting for almost 12 years and fishing for about 21, i picked up my first pole when i was 2, so i know i have knowledge.....
i guess what i am trying to say is this:
DONT KNOCK ON THE NEW GUY BECAUSE HE IS NEW, BECAUSE THE TOES YOU STEP ON TODAY, MIGHT BE ATTACHED TO THE ASS YOUR GUNNA KISS TOMMAROW!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Just cant wrap my head around it...

Can you say locked again?

Dude, read my PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowtechlove

all the thousands of poeple that hunt, fish and do anything that they can do outdoors, and still we have people who dont know the TRUE reason behind why it is such a loved sport.
there isnt really anything thati can say or do, that will change people's minds, but maybe by me saying something now, all the others will finally speak out too.
thorughout my whole life of hunting and fishing, i have heard said many times, that in order for us to keep the sportsmans life going, is to get the younger ones to do it to. then why is it, that when they do, and they get involved, there is always someone else there saying that they are too young, or in my case a "newbie"?
i may be young and i may be new to this site, but believe me, im sure i am not no where near a "newbie"!
i probably know more about what i do then any of them other wannabe's that say i am a newbie....
personally, i know that there are a multitude of people that are new to the sport altogther, and know more about it then a 40 year old man thats been doin it there whole life....
i have been hunting for almost 12 years and fishing for about 21, i picked up my first pole when i was 2, so i know i have knowledge.....
DONT KNOCK ON THE NEW GUY BECAUSE HE IS NEW, BECAUSE THE TOES YOU STEP ON TODAY, MIGHT BE ATTACHED TO THE ASS YOUR GUNNA KISS TOMMAROW!
8 posts or 8000, telling people that you are gonna kick their behind is never a sound gameplan for anyone that wishes to get respect.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Did somebody say something, or was that just some new guy talking? [8D]
Old 08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

NEWB! Don't get so out of shape about stuff bud.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:56 AM

I removed my comment do to it upsetting him
Old 08-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Again...read my PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Be sure and post up all of this newbilogical info before the season starts, god forbid we go out tempting fate with out it.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome!

I love these kinds of threads when someone gets pissed when they realize other people know more about something than they do and then they immediately need to tell everyone, "Everyone listen up! You may not have realized this, but let me tell you now that I know everything and I demand respect!"

Way to go cool guy.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowtechlove

Quick Reply: Just cant wrap my head around it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.