Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

my dream!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default my dream!

it is cooling down fast in wisconsin. it is 48 degrees out right now at 330am. the chill in the air gets my mind wondering off to the woods in my bow stand sometime in early november. The air is crisp and I wish I had a glove for my hand that is cold and stiff. then I hear some noise behind me, Leaves crunching under heavy hoof. A long and low grunt as I slowly turn to see Mr. Magnum 40 yards and closeing, his neck is all swullen and steam is coming out of his snout like a mad bull, My heart races inside of me like a piston in a nascar. With bow in cold trembleing hand, I am ready for you now, come meat your fate old friend.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:00 AM
Bartender

Default RE: my dream!

I was just checking Elton, Wi before this and it is 44 out. I cant wait to get up there for sure.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

45 in Neillsville this morning. 49 in Wi Rapids. 3 weeks my good friends 3 weeks
Old 08-25-2008, 05:13 AM
Typical Buck

The cool weather always gets me in the mood for deer season. Sure beats the heat too

rick

Old 08-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

I've already started thinking about winterizing the ski boat and putting it away for the year. Archery season is coming fast! 48 degrees in the Twin Cities this morning. I checked Superior, WI (where I hunt ) and it was 36! I hope that your dream becomes a reality!
Old 08-26-2008, 12:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

47 out there tonight, early fall, spent a couple hours at the bow shop today and I am about to loose my mind.