Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting with fellow HNI members

Old 08-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hunting with fellow HNI members

How many of you guys and gals on here get to hunt with fellow HNI members???If you do, how often do you get to?

I've always thought it would be awesome to have a big HNI gathering of all members, get to meet everybody, have a cookout, drink cold beer, and tell stories. I know it would probably never be possible, but think about all the different kinds of people you would meet if every single ACTIVE member were to gather in one place.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting with fellow HNI members

I live about 15 minutes from SCBigBuckHunter...we haven't hunted todgether yet but we will be hunting the same properties this year. We've scouted, hung stands, and drank beer together!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

We are having one in KY again

Sept 20--28th come on UP

manuman
Tfox
me
Walmart Boy
Grizzly
Greg on my team last year

Old 08-20-2008, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been pretty fortunate to hunt with a small handful of HNI members. I have alsomet a LOT more in person that I haven't been able to hunt with. It is a good time, and if you have the chance I wouldn't pass it up for anything.

Here are just a few pics to share of hunts with fellow HNI members:

Old 08-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

I’ve met a lot of fellow HNIers. Hunted with several of them. Plan to hunt with several more in the future.

I have even been blessed with the fortune to not only be allowed in the presence of the KING, but to actually hunt with him. And I will even take it a step further and say that the KING himself gave me explicit directions to one of his OWN stand sites, a hand picked tree and one in which he slayed a magnificent buck from. As I settled in for the evening hunt, I knew I had been touched by Royalty.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

i wish maybe one day there are a few near by i have talked to but have not meant one yet.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

MECHDOC and I will be hunting a lot this year. I also want to get out with peakrut, in da woods and Fergus. I would love to hunt with Duke and Justin as well if the opportunity happens.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've been feral hog hunting with a few. The Rev, Kanga, WEST, nvshooter, and one or two others. I asked Kanga if he wanted to go this weekend but he has a takedown longbow to build. Maybe another time. I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting and hunting with these guys and Kanga too!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt and fish with a few members from Michigan. I would love to meet more of the guys and gals in my area.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I’ve met a lot of fellow HNIers. Hunted with several of them. Plan to hunt with several more in the future.

I have even been blessed with the fortune to not only be allowed in the presence of the KING, but to actually hunt with him. And I will even take it a step further and say that the KING himself gave me explicit directions to one of his OWN stand sites, a hand picked tree and one in which he slayed a magnificent buck from. As I settled in for the evening hunt, I knew I had been touched by Royalty.
Who has that picture of the little dog up the big dog's ass? [8D]

Quick Reply: Hunting with fellow HNI members

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.