Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Breath Scent Control

Old 08-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Breath Scent Control

A nice hearty chew of Levi Garrett has never cost a single deer for me, I have actually SEEN a few deer come in right under me and check out the spit pile and still not spook, even on some highly hunted public national forest land I hunt sometimes. If I don't see a single deer at all during a hunt, it's not because I'm spittin' on the ground, it's because I chose a bad stand location, a bad time of day,or a bad day overall to hunt. I know I aint gonna be chewin on mud in the stand that's for sure, and I'm willing to bet that NOBODY here does that. Maybe the indians did it, but I'll betyou they chewed tobacco more than they did dirt or dadgum treebark. Talk about fiber!!![:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 08-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Fork Horn

i bought those black lozenges from cabelas. supposed to turn your tongue black.. never tried them but plan on using them this year.

my breath peels paint in the mornings. i bet those deer smell it and wonder what died.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cterbow

i bought those black lozenges from cabelas. supposed to turn your tongue black.. never tried them but plan on using them this year.

my breath peels paint in the mornings. i bet those deer smell it and wonder what died.
If your breathremoves rust as well as it peels paint, I've got a job for you. Can you breathe on my shed one morning for me?
Old 08-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Just eat an apple. Besides the breath control apples make me NOT want a cigarette. LOL
Old 08-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

During the rut I kiss the wifes bottom side and then I breath heavily out of my mouth while in the woods and the buck always come in!No seriously I brush my teeth and never really worried bout it.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

I know your going to think i'm crazy but i was in rual king last weekend and as i was looking threw the hunting area they have gum there in a camo boxs that said GUM ELIMANATER i kid you not i had to look at it a couple time just to make it realy said that. I didn't have my glasses with me to read the smaller print but the big print said GUM ELIMANATER. How cool is that bit i'm still woundering what it might taste like .
Old 08-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hazelnut coffee for me. lol