Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I hate whitetail freaks and bow madness tv shows

Old 08-20-2008, 10:49 AM

Default RE: I hate whitetail freaks and bow madness tv shows

i agree with you about the intro, and there names, but what bow can shoot 1 pin out to 40 yards, and you mean to tell me that if someone payed you to say that, you wouldent
Old 08-20-2008, 12:11 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter1591

i agree with you about the intro, and there names, but what bow can shoot 1 pin out to 40 yards, and you mean to tell me that if someone payed you to say that, you wouldent
That is exactly what I am saying. I am shooting whatever I like whether it pays or not. I wouldnt go around talking like that all the time even if they did offer to pay me.

Those guys will shoot or use whatever company pays them the most. It isnt like they really even think it's the best but they sure have no problem telling people that if they are getting paid

rick
Old 08-20-2008, 02:33 PM

I got up and turned off Bow Madness lastnight...just got tired of all the crap with very little actual hunting action. Heh...actually logged on to read HNI lastnight after turning it off...evidently there is more entertainment value to be found here.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davidmil

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

I've got 4 letters for you guys thirsting for excellent outdoor entertainment...

HBTV!
SPAM... SPAM... Shameless self promotion.[8D][8D][8D]

That said, I prefer Heartland Bowhunters TV.
LOL, you have yet to see shameless self-promotion. Wait until Hunt Nut takes off.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

I've got 4 letters for you guys thirsting for excellent outdoor entertainment...

HBTV!
SPAM... SPAM... Shameless self promotion.[8D][8D][8D]

That said, I prefer Heartland Bowhunters TV.
LOL, you have yet to see shameless self-promotion. Wait until Hunt Nut takes off.
At least it is actually a good show! LOL!

rick

Old 08-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: trailinone

I agree. I'm not fond of whitetail freaks either. To much talk and not enough hunting or prep time?

What makes me sick is the FACT that all them guys are hunting there big private farms in Iowa, that they raise the deer like corn fed cows and then video them selves shooting there farm raised(tame) deer... And then act like they are gods gift to the deer hunting world...[:'(]

My 18 month old does off public land are more of a challenge then any of there 4 and 5 year old bucks that see no hunting pressureYou can take that to the bank

Old 08-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don't forget that everyone on Whitetail Freaks are "average Joes" and any one can do what they are doing.

I think I am going down to the local John Deer tomorow and pick me up a tractor and all of the attachments needed to plant multi acre food plots so I can be an "average Joe" also.

Then yall can do a show about me.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

Don't forget that everyone on Whitetail Freaks are "average Joes" and any one can do what they are doing.

I think I am going down to the local John Deer tomorow and pick me up a tractor and all of the attachments needed to plant multi acre food plots so I can be an "average Joe" also.

Then yall can do a show about me.
Well, I hope you have about $250,000 for that combine. That should get you started.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well of course, that's pocket change for us "average Joes". ButI am still going to shop around for the beat deal cause money don't grow on trees ya know. I figureI can knock off about 50 - 60 grand off the sticker price.

Are you saying that you don't? Geesh You are obviously only a "mediocre Joe".
Old 08-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

I want a show where they spend more time showing and talking about their weapon of choice and their equipment and why they prefer what they use.

Quick Reply: I hate whitetail freaks and bow madness tv shows

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.