Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

eastman carbon venture magnum

Old 08-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default eastman carbon venture magnum

i saw a eastman pop up called a carbon venture magnum at sams club to day for 179 dollars
It looks like a good blind has alot of windows some low some high. and if has a left cut 3d cover on it.
It also has a carbon layer to reduce scent unsure how it will last since you can not dry a pop up blind.

What do you guys think of the eastman blinds have you seen this one what do you think of it
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=400439&pCatg=7011
i figure if i buy it and it sucks i have a 30 day return and it will get alot of use real quick
Old 08-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: eastman carbon venture magnum

I have that exact blind and two others from eastman I do like them however the magnetic windows in my carbon venture blow open when the wind really blows hard not bad regularly but on those cold late season hunts its not fun.

That said I would by another one though easy to set up lots of room and pretty lightweight. Not to mention the price vs a double bull
Old 08-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

what did you pay for your carbon venture
As for the windows not sure i will trust them i think i will leave them down
ORIGINAL: mconwa951

I have that exact blind and two others from eastman I do like them however the magnetic windows in my carbon venture blow open when the wind really blows hard not bad regularly but on those cold late season hunts its not fun.

That said I would by another one though easy to set up lots of room and pretty lightweight. Not to mention the price vs a double bull
Old 08-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

most of the hunting i do from the ground blind will be with a ml anyway
ORIGINAL: mconwa951

Old 08-21-2008, 05:45 AM
Fork Horn

Dont really remember I got it off of ebay though from the factory reconditioning place the fix bad zippers and sell them again give a a look you can save huge money that way.