Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What would you do if you won the lottery? (hunting-wise)

Old 08-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What would you do if you won the lottery? (hunting-wise)

No, you cannot buy a bottle with a genie in it so that you can wish for a million more winning lottery ticketsaffording youinfinite properties in which to hunt. And I'm not talking about yourstate lottery with a 2 mil pay out either. I'm talking powerball- $300 mil.

I think I'd obtainin this order: property in WI IL IA, different truck for every hunting day of the week, all goodies/accessories/equipment, then every bow ever made by every manufacturer that ever existed.

A hard day's work got me fantasizing about this but hey at least it's something that can actually happen not like the genie in a bottle deal.

So, are you ready to order?
Old 08-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What would you do if you won the lottery? (hunting-wise)

I'd have a camp with a full doctor staff and chaplain service on location and envite familes of terminally ill hunters (adults and childern) and their familes down to hunt and share fellowship in the outdoors and with their families. 100% free of charge.

And I'd have one hell of a duck camp in NorCal
Old 08-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

10,000 continuos(sp)acres in Georgia. Born, raised and will be buried here. I would also have about2000 acres in Iowa so I can hunt in the snow just because I want to.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:21 PM

I like Collies idea that is what I have always wanted to do since I saw a little kid on TV that wanted to go hunting and Make-a-Wish would'nt do it, what a crock. I would ad vets to the list.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

well winning 300 mil would have a pay out of about half which come to 150 or then figure 30% for tax's you need up with 100 mil.

First i would spend alot of time finding at least a 1000 up to 3000 acres. maybe a old hunting ranch or some govt. land

Then i would build my compound a nice house with a fence with razor wire around it.
A bomb shelter because come on guys we know Russia and china want are A * * not to even think of the terrorist.

Then i would build a garage big enough to hold 10 car trucks boat or what ever i wanted. a building that would be for a pro shop\gun shop. because come on guys if i bought all the guns i wanted the FBI would knock on my door and shoot me dead. so thats what the gun store would be for.
I would build a indoor shooting range for both gun and bow.

I would pay some pro off of the outdoor channel to come tell me how to grow 200 class bucks. properly the management advantage crew.
I would build a 50 to 100 acres lake.
Build enough food plots to feed the deer in the entire state.
then if i had anything left i would build a few cabins for all my Buddy's on here to come tell me how nice my land is and ask if they could hunt it. Of coarse i would let you all hunt it.
Ohh then i would take a year off of everything no traveling no spending money just hunting eating and sleeping to get ride of the headace i would have after doing it all .
I could drop a 50 mil on my dream piece of land and not blink the other 50 would pay for me to hunt the rest of the world
Old 08-19-2008, 06:54 PM

If I ever win that much money... I'm stealin Bigtime6656's Idea
Old 08-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would buy a lone wolf and put the rest of it in the bank. Spend the intrest from there on out and let the 18 kids im going to have a giant fortuine to ruin their lives.

Ryan.

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

I'd have a camp with a full doctor staff and chaplain service on location and envite familes of terminally ill hunters (adults and childern) and their familes down to hunt and share fellowship in the outdoors and with their families. 100% free of charge.

And I'd have one hell of a duck camp in NorCal
Im confused, Is this a Miss Ameriaca Competition?
Well If I had one wish I would wish for world peace.
Super Moderator

Buy some land.

Donate a bunch to kid's/adults hunting/outdoors related charities.

Buy some needed equipment for our under-funded state wildlife/fisheries biologists and CPOs.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: What would you do if you won the lottery? (hunting-wise)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.