Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Interesting Pic and a Rob Buck

Old 08-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Interesting Pic and a Rob Buck

Huntinman23~
A Rob buck has one side that is typical and the other is non typical. And for the record if that deer had both sides, he'd be nice deer for this part of NC.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Huntinman23

i have been seeing this rob buck thing on some trail cam threads...does rob shoot a lot of small deer or what is going on with that? i feel left out not knowing what is going on lol
[align=left] [/align]
NOT small, just 2.5 and 3.5 year olds with odd or busted racks. Example: last years,

And the one that started it all, on 04.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome! i found your thread from when you posted pics on 8-9-08 I was at the beach i missed the thread, But I sure am glad I found it to see that guy, man , he's beautiful.

And I dont know that I wouldve posted the pic you have on this thread just yet if you know what I mean.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, that bottom deer is a weird one he would make a cool mount. i dont think that i have ever seen a spike at an angle like that.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

dang sorry i killed him 5 mins after you got that pic he will be nice on my wall might hide your cam better i saw it right before you got that pic of me tresspassing and potching better luck next time.

nice pic
Old 08-17-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

dang sorry i killed him 5 mins after you got that pic he will be nice on my wall might hide your cam better i saw it right before you got that pic of me tresspassing and potching better luck next time.

nice pic
You may be called Bigtim for a reason.... but NC Hunterman aint no little muscled guy...[&:][8D]
Old 08-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

Rob, that bottom deer is a weird one he would make a cool mount. i dont think that i have ever seen a spike at an angle like that.
Actually, that spike is his brow tine, it's 10 1/2" long. When I shot it I thought it was a spike, it was a busted rack. He snapped his main beam right at the brow and twisted the base/pedicle. I'm surprised it didn't bust completely off.

Now here's the next year, 05. That is a 12.5 inch spike!

Old 08-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

Actually, that spike is his brow tine, it's 10 1/2" long. When I shot it I thought it was a spike, it was a busted rack. He snapped his main beam right at the brow and twisted the base/pedicle. I'm surprised it didn't bust completely off.

Now here's the next year, 05. That is a 12.5 inch spike!

I love those crazy racked deer.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

That first pic is amazing, id send it in to the trail cam company.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

lol i have been in alot of brawls only lose one to 5 guys and a brick.

Got thetitle in 7th grade.
lol it all good i will give you some of his backstraps boy they were good
ORIGINAL: buckmaster

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

nice pic
You may be called Bigtim for a reason.... but NC Hunterman aint no little muscled guy...[&:][8D]

Quick Reply: Interesting Pic and a Rob Buck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.