Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 08-17-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Post most recent photo of your 08 Archery target buck

I aint giving out no locations , but heres the #1 target at the moment. Looks like he is going to have17 scorable points when hes all done.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Typical Buck

no way in heck I am giving out locations! but I might post a few teaser pics LOL!

rick

Old 08-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have a pic. The animal is somewhere in west Texas or maybe east Texas or maybe its a mulie in SW Texas.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:34 AM

that deer's left side is considerable smaller in length, good width. Do you have any body pics of this deerto tell how old he is causethat buck looks like low-mid 170 inch non-typical. Very good looking buck, but he looks a little young in the face. Imagine what a year or two would dofor this buck if he is 3 1/2. You would have a deer well over 200 inches.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

The game warden told me not to release the location or pics of my deer so as to not ruin my chances for killingwhat could be the new#1 missouri bow kill......

Did ya believe it. ya me neither but thought it was worth a try.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ask and you shall recieve. These are from my buddys trail cam less than 500 yards from my property line.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

I won't know that until I check my trail cam for the first timenext week.I have to go up to the mountains (Wyoming Co) to knock down a few tree'sfor someone.Rough job!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

I aint giving out no locations , but heres the #1 target at the moment. Looks like he is going to have17 scorable points when hes all done.

Not knockin on you or anything....but you gave your location a LONG time ago. People from around you interested enough could find this bucks location in less than 1/2 hour. Your name and ageis known, as is your city....heck it aint rocket science man. If you really wanted to have protected this bucks status or location, but still had to post the pic online, id have either chalked it up as a buck from the past or from a relatives farm that you may get to hunt eventually.

all that said, I hope you wack him the first day of season and dont have to worry about others closing in on him. Sure is a once in a lifetime type deer, crazy impressive.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.