Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Can't we all just get along?

Old 08-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Can't we all just get along?

It seems lately a lot of guys are at each others throats. I think we all need to remember the reason why we are here. I'm here to share hunting stories and learn invaluable hunting skills.

Let's all try to be a little more patient with one another and not take things so personally.

Hunting season kicks off in a little over a month, so no more bickering until then. While I have your attention, I'm taking bets right now that I get a bigger buck than the reigning champ Quik.[:-]

Old 08-14-2008, 09:38 PM

Default RE: Can't we all just get along?

ummm, who the heck are you tryin to tell me what to do?[:@]What nerve...

lol I think alot of people often forget, its just an internet forum....what does it really mean, ya know? lol what could possibly be accomplished through this?

I browse for entertainment, the occasional educational thread to learn a thing or two, and ive met some pretty cool people through the boards. Heck im going to the KY HNI hunt Sept unless something comes up.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

i agree with all the posts on here. lets focus on bowhunting and not at peoples throats
[align=left] [/align]
Old 08-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

What kills me is half these guys who bicker back and forth would probably enjoy each others conversations around a campfire.

It's hard to pick up tone, deflections, smiles or what not in type.

There isn't anyone here I wouldn't like to share a campfire story talk with regardless how we converse in text. It's so easy to mistakingly take a post, I've done it I admit but I try to step back and step beyond it. I hope most would agree.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Really its the INTERNET, opinions and B.S. We are all hunters and all hunt for different reasons and by different ways. At the end of the day we are all in the same boat ,its getting the paddles working together thats important.

In a month the season will start and there will be atta boys all around.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:45 PM

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Really its the INTERNET, opinions and B.S. We are all hunters and all hunt for different reasons and by different ways. At the end of the day we are all in the same boat ,its getting the paddles working together thats important.

In a month the season will start and there will be atta boys all around.
Where's Jim...and who are you?[8D]

This post says it all.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Exactly Rob,it hard to tell when someone is just jabbing or poking fun,even with the .It still gets taken more personal when in text.

The old saying,you can say anything and get by with it as long as you have a smile on your face just doesn't apply when on the net.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

What kills me is half these guys who bicker back and forth would probably enjoy each others conversations around a campfire.

It's hard to pick up tone, deflections, smiles or what not in type.

There isn't anyone here I wouldn't like to share a campfire story talk with regardless how we converse in text. It's so easy to mistakingly take a post, I've done it I admit but I try to step back and step beyond it. I hope most would agree.
Sure it's all fun n games till the Corn-hole game hits the field.

And just so any future GTG'r know, Rob and I are still undefeated! Next year we may not even bring our bows!
Dominant Buck

I agree we're all in this together. So we shouldn't be questioning the morals and ethics of one another and criticizing each other for hunting legally and ethically. Our different ways and reasons shouldn't be called into question and berated/ridiculed......as long as no laws are broken.

It's uncalled for.....

No anger in this post. It's common sense...and common decency.

You think its bad now, wait till teams are picked, but I think the bickering is what makes this fun.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.