Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

man that sucks

Old 08-15-2008, 04:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: god that sucks

that would tick you off. I have ordered from them once or twice with no problems

rick
Old 08-15-2008, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

i do not know nothing did nothing and would like a lawyer. i plead the 5th
Though i have no idea what you think i did.

Lmfao
ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

bigtim---this is what bowtech360 was referring to in the above post:

"BigTim6656 and Steven McBee are charged with disorderly conduct and criminal mischief in relation to last night's hijinx. Mr. McBee has pled guilty, and agreed to wash Mr. Hemry's car everyday for the next 22 years. Mr. BigTim, on the other hand, has pled "not guilty," and has released the following statement:

"I didnt frikkin do nuthin. Man this suxs. That giy is crazey. Hez pritty fast for a munchken tho."
Old 08-15-2008, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Stuff happens. Sounds like a communication problem. Things don't have to be the way they are. The person on the other end of the phone is just going through the motions and unless you make it happen it's rare to find someone who'll go beyond what that. Ask them if you can buy a different one and have it coming to you while the other is going back, of course a refund needs to happen when it's returned.

As far as the target, you should have done your homework. They are not all 12x12. They also are not thought of very highly.
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_95175_400014000_400000000_400014000_400-14-0

I personaly don't buy layered targets. I like the soilid. Cabela's makes a good solid one for around 35.

It's hard to tell from the pic which one of the 2 targets you bought, but based on what you got they definetly misrepresented the product. I'd push it. If you were supposed to get the "range" target for 20 bucks, Woo Hoo.I'd change my mind about a layered one.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

i did my homework i read there ad. they should have the size in the ad.
i do not want a refund just want the target there ad has in it
ORIGINAL: nodog

Stuff happens. Sounds like a communication problem. Things don't have to be the way they are. The person on the other end of the phone is just going through the motions and unless you make it happen it's rare to find someone who'll go beyond what that. Ask them if you can buy a different one and have it coming to you while the other is going back, of course a refund needs to happen when it's returned.

As far as the target, you should have done your homework. They are not all 12x12. They also are not thought of very highly.
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_95175_400014000_400000000_400014000_400-14-0

I personaly don't buy layered targets. I like the soilid. Cabela's makes a good solid one for around 35.

It's hard to tell from the pic which one of the 2 targets you bought, but based on what you got they definetly misrepresented the product. I'd push it. If you were supposed to get the "range" target for 20 bucks, Woo Hoo.I'd change my mind about a layered one.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

Couldn't have other wise you'd have known there's more than one model. What I meant was you should have looked around the net to see what else is said about it. Best to go to the manufacures site for a detailed description. I aint blaming you, and you have a rite to want what you saw (they may have a disclaimer like everybody else. Store ads do a retraction often)

As far as wanting the one in the pic for 20. Who wouldn't? 89 at BP! LOL

I said I'd push it. See what they'll do to make it right, be polite but firm. Tell them how great a place they have and how your on line friends love to shop there and you'd love to have another story to tell about the great service they have.

Your didn't pay top dollar, so you can't expect top quality or service. We all take our chances when we shop like this. If it doesn't work out, live and learn, cheap education.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

your right normaly i look around i guest the price just had me in a daze and i did not want to look anymore

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

Couldn't have other wise you'd have known there's more than one model. What I meant was you should have looked around the net to see what else is said about it. Best to go to the manufacures site for a detailed description. I aint blaming you, and you have a rite to want what you saw (they may have a disclaimer like everybody else. Store ads do a retraction often)

As far as wanting the one in the pic for 20. Who wouldn't? 89 at BP! LOL

I said I'd push it. See what they'll do to make it right, be polite but firm. Tell them how great a place they have and how your on line friends love to shop there and you'd love to have another story to tell about the great service they have.

Your didn't pay top dollar, so you can't expect top quality or service. We all take our chances when we shop like this. If it doesn't work out, live and learn, cheap education.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:06 PM

I really want a pic of you holding this target, I cant fathem a 12x12 target.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

it is coming i set up my hay for my target and painted my stand i will post some today or tomorrow
ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I really want a pic of you holding this target, I cant fathem a 12x12 target.