Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Old 08-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

As if the whole story to begin with, isn’t funny enough….we get the news article from quik.
It was like trying not to laugh in church. I could not contain myself. I’m just glad few people are in the office today. [8D]
Old 08-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gutshot

I don't know what would be worse...
1) Getting caught and having to face your parents
2) Living the rest of your life with everyone knowing that a old guy in his draws and barefoot can out run you.

I think that I would just shoot myself and get it over with.
I think that is why Germ thought not to call the cops....knowing that these sorry souls will have to try to sleep at night knowing that they were "Germinized" but the "Germinator" in his skivies.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

1. Germ, did you stay in your undies until the cops came?
2. If you changed, did you make them watch?
3. In today's world, you were lucky the parents didn't try to have you arrested for chasing the kids in your undies.
4. Man Law be damned we don't want any pictures of what kind of undies they were.

"I mean chances are it was your standard white cotton pantie, but then I got to thinking maybe they were silk, maybe it was a thong, maybe it was something I have never even seen before... what I thought we were in the trust tree?"
1. No I called his parents, wife threw some shorts out the windows for me.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is really disapointing....I mean there is always video running when stuff is going down in today's world. If Germ's wife had been rolling camera, she would make a mint selling copies to us.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

AP Newswire:

Juveniles Apprehended

At approximately 01:30 last night, Michigan police responded to a disturbance in the 3100 block of Red Wing Street at the residence of Mr. Gary Hemry. According to Mr. Hemry, four juveniles were observed squirting cheapmustard all over Mr. Hemry's prize-winning 1981 Ford Pinto.

"That car is a goddamn classic," Mr. Hemry stated as he raised his fistat the arraignment hearing.

Eyewitness accounts of the incident reveal that Mr. Hemry was nearly nude as he chased the four youngsters across his property, with the chase eventually culminating in a capture of two of the juvenile delinquents.

BigTim6656 and Steven McBee are charged with disorderly conduct and criminal mischief in relation to last night's hijinx. Mr. McBee has pled guilty, and agreed to wash Mr. Hemry's car everyday for the next 22 years. Mr. BigTim, on the other hand, has pled "not guilty," and has released the following statement:

"I didnt frikkin do nuthin. Man this suxs. That giy is crazey. Hez pritty fast for a munchken tho."

Both Mr. McBee and BigTimhave jointly-filed a civil action against Mr. Hemry, because, according to their civil complaint: "The Defendant intentionally targeted the two youngsters based solely on their weight . . . This invidious weight discrimination has irreparably emotionally damaged thePlaintiffs, and monetary damages shall be assessed accordingly."

Mr. Hemry was too slow to catch the other juveniles, but when pressed by investigative authorities, BigTim squealed like a pig.No secondary arrests have been made, but MN/Kyle and My7pointmonster are currently listed as "persons of interest."

Police are asking Michigan residents to remain vigilant for suspicious activity, and report any and all incidents to State Police immediately.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

As if the whole story to begin with, isn’t funny enough….we get the news article from quik.
It was like trying not to laugh in church. I could not contain myself. I’m just glad few people are in the office today. [8D]

Yea i'm glad the boss took the day off, cause i started rolling when i read this thread.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Site Bouncer

AP Newswire:

Juveniles Apprehended

At approximately 01:30 last night, Michigan police responded to a disturbance in the 3100 block of Red Wing Street at the residence of Mr. Gary Hemry. According to Mr. Hemry, four juveniles were observed squirting cheapmustard all over Mr. Hemry's prize-winning 1981 Ford Pinto.

"That car is a goddamn classic," Mr. Hemry stated as he raised his fistat the arraignment hearing.

Eyewitness accounts of the incident reveal that Mr. Hemry was nearly nude as he chased the four youngsters across his property, with the chase eventually culminating in a capture of two of the juvenile delinquents.

BigTim6656 and Steven McBee are charged with disorderly conduct and criminal mischief in relation to last night's hijinx. Mr. McBee has pled guilty, and agreed to wash Mr. Hemry's car everyday for the next 22 years. Mr. BigTim, on the other hand, has pled "not guilty," and has released the following statement:

"I didnt frikkin do nuthin. Man this suxs. That giy is crazey. Hez pritty fast for a munchken tho."

Both Mr. McBee and BigTimhave jointly-filed a civil action against Mr. Hemry, because, according to their civil complaint: "The Defendant intentionally targeted the two youngsters based solely on their weight . . . This invidious weight discrimination has irreparably emotionally damaged thePlaintiffs, and monetary damages shall be assessed accordingly."

Mr. Hemry was too slow to catch the other juveniles, but when pressed by investigative authorities, BigTim squealed like a pig.No secondary arrests have been made, but MN/Kyle and My7pointmonster are currently listed as "persons of interest."

Police are asking Michigan residents to remain vigilant for suspicious activity, and report any and all incidents to State Police immediately.

Frickin hilarious!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had to excuse myself out off my office.My sexitary was looking at me weird.
Germ glad things worked out in your favor.

AP Newswire:

Juveniles Apprehended

Old 08-14-2008, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

AP Newswire:

Juveniles Apprehended

the next week at a press conference, mcbee stated,"what happened that night was all bull!, BigTim and I snuck out of the house to go grab a cheeseburger from mcdonalds and while we were there, we grabbed some mustard packages. On our way homewe decided to take a shortcut thru Mr.Hemry's driveway. BigTim took out his mustard and started putting it on his burger, unfortunatley, it missed the burger and hit mr.hemry's car. then i tried with the cheap mustard and it also missed and hit the car. Through an unfortunate series of events, it happened to form into letters, then into words, but in no way did we do it on purpose, and i dont even know my7pointmonster or MN/kyle....."end quote

as an ending note, police found a trace of a foreign substance on the car, after searching my7pointmonsters house, they found many bags of this substance
Old 08-14-2008, 12:07 PM

You got Germed!

Quick Reply: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.