Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Old 08-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Haha...Germ sprinting down the street in his whiteie tighties! Im suprised they didnt get away, they must have been running as fast as they could afraid for their lives!
Thats exactly what I was thinking!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

AP Newswire:

Juveniles Apprehended

At approximately 01:30 last night, Michigan police responded to a disturbance in the 3100 block of Red Wing Street at the residence of Mr. Gary Hemry. According to Mr. Hemry, four juveniles were observed squirting cheapmustard all over Mr. Hemry's prize-winning 1981 Ford Pinto.

"That car is a goddamn classic," Mr. Hemry stated as he raised his fistat the arraignment hearing.

Eyewitness accounts of the incident reveal that Mr. Hemry was nearly nude as he chased the four youngsters across his property, with the chase eventually culminating in a capture of two of the juvenile delinquents.

BigTim6656 and Steven McBee are charged with disorderly conduct and criminal mischief in relation to last night's hijinx. Mr. McBee has pled guilty, and agreed to wash Mr. Hemry's car everyday for the next 22 years. Mr. BigTim, on the other hand, has pled "not guilty," and has released the following statement:

"I didnt frikkin do nuthin. Man this suxs. That giy is crazey. Hez pritty fast for a munchken tho."

Both Mr. McBee and BigTimhave jointly-filed a civil action against Mr. Hemry, because, according to their civil complaint: "The Defendant intentionally targeted the two youngsters based solely on their weight . . . This invidious weight discrimination has irreparably emotionally damaged thePlaintiffs, and monetary damages shall be assessed accordingly."

Mr. Hemry was too slow to catch the other juveniles, but when pressed by investigative authorities, BigTim squealed like a pig.No secondary arrests have been made, but MN/Kyle and My7pointmonster are currently listed as "persons of interest."

Police are asking Michigan residents to remain vigilant for suspicious activity, and report any and all incidents to State Police immediately.

LMAO
Old 08-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

quick..LMAO!...""I didnt frikkin do nuthin. Man this suxs. That giy is crazey. Hez pritty fast for a munchken tho."
LMFAO!! Classic!!

Old 08-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

this is the greatest thing ever.......i would have died if i was your neighbor and saw all this happen
Old 08-14-2008, 11:01 AM

Im just wondering If you guys would call the police if your Cuddeback was stolen by a teenagers, you track the guy down and he gives back, you you call the police?
Old 08-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

1. Germ, did you stay in your undies until the cops came?
2. If you changed, did you make them watch?
3. In today's world, you were lucky the parents didn't try to have you arrested for chasing the kids in your undies.
4. Man Law be damned we don't want any pictures of what kind of undies they were.

"I mean chances are it was your standard white cotton pantie, but then I got to thinking maybe they were silk, maybe it was a thong, maybe it was something I have never even seen before... what I thought we were in the trust tree?"

Old 08-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

I will defend my house with honor!

I beleive that's davidMil there, ain't them blue undies around his ankles
Old 08-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

[blockquote]quote:

Of course, it's only funny because you didn't suffer any damages. We had a little incident ourselves a few weeks ago... we live on the north side of a golf course, and a small strip of woods separate my house and the 16th green. We had about six little juvie delinquents park down the street, walk through my back yard and hit the course.

The police were waiting on them when they emerged from the woods with tee markers in hand. We called the course owner, he pressed charges and they got to spend a comfy night in the county jail as a result.

[/blockquote]

This is exactly what I am talking about. If they vandalized the golf course and tore up the greens or something, by all means, prosecute. But if it a group of kids that were just trying to sneak in a little night golf, come on.

Make them pay, make them work so many hours at the course, scare the heck out of them, but don't give them a record for something like this. Just my opinion, but just remember that most of us have, will have, or already have hadteenagers,and some daythat same standard may be used against your kidas well.

And no my kid has never been in the least amount of trouble. He takes after his mom. But he is still only 15 and if he only does half of what I did when I was that age......well it ain't over yet.
I agree 100% with you, jack... Except these kids already HAD a record, and the police knew them very well. The last time they were called in on one of them, it was because one of them pushed his grandmother down a flight of stairs because she wouldn't give him money.

Under normal circumstances -- and if the parents are doing their job -- yes, you're right. Unfortunately, parenting as you or I would hope it's being done is becoming more and more of a lost concept.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know what would be worse...
1) Getting caught and having to face your parents
2) Living the rest of your life with everyone knowing that a old guy in his draws and barefoot can out run you.

I think that I would just shoot myself and get it over with.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

As a former fat kid I think a fat kid's of michigan class action suit is in order! Like fat kids don't have enough humiliation,being out sprinted by Gary will subject them to incredible ridicule among the cliques at school which will lead to dimished self esteem,a life of self loathing and therapy.
You are a lot kinder than I would have been to the little b--tards! No quadricep or hamstring injuries in the mad dash?

Quick Reply: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.