Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Old 08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

If they were trying to steal Eleanor, I would have called police, butI was getting a mustard and shaving cream job[&:]

I had a good talk with the parents, I have to be a little more nicer do to my wife getting a job in the district for middle school.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

Germ, you are a good man for just calling their parents. Will teach them a lesson and not have the cops involved.
I don't know....I'd rather spend the night in the crowbar hotel than be chased by this guy.[8D]

Old 08-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Dominant Buck

They made out good. Last one that came to my house ended up face down on the carport.....hands above his head
Old 08-14-2008, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

This has to be one of the funniest posts ever. I mean, I love the "So like smokey and the bandit I went in hot pursuit. Now Bandit had a cool car, I was in my tighty whities and bare foot." and this is the best "Like a predator I focused in on the two fat ones" Instant classics!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

Of course, it's only funny because you didn't suffer any damages. We had a little incident ourselves a few weeks ago... we live on the north side of a golf course, and a small strip of woods separate my house and the 16th green. We had about six little juvie delinquents park down the street, walk through my back yard and hit the course.

The police were waiting on them when they emerged from the woods with tee markers in hand. We called the course owner, he pressed charges and they got to spend a comfy night in the county jail as a result.

This is exactly what I am talking about. If they vandalized the golf course and tore up the greens or something, by all means, prosecute. But if it a group of kids that were just trying to sneak in a little night golf, come on.

Make them pay, make them work so many hours at the course, scare the heck out of them, but don't give them a record for something like this. Just my opinion, but just remember that most of us have, will have, or already have hadteenagers,and some daythat same standard may be used against your kidas well.

And no my kid has never been in the least amount of trouble. He takes after his mom. But he is still only 15 and if he only does half of what I did when I was that age......well it ain't over yet.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

i'm glad i don't do anything stupid like that. it would freak me out to have some dude in his tightie whities chasing me down.
And thats just the thing. By the way you handled it, look at the lifetime memories you created for these young men.
I guarantee you that 30 years from now they will still be talking about the night some "old guy" chased them down in his underwear and how the chubby kid was the one that got caught and then spilled the beans on the rest of them.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

I will defend my house with honor!

Is that "defend my house with honor" or "defend my house with HORROR"??
Old 08-14-2008, 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Germ

I was in my tighty whities and bare foot.

Like a predator I focused in on the two fat ones, I ran them down in about 150 yds.
LMAO! wow. that is haunting yet hilarious at the same time....one of those things where you look away in disgust but take a double or triple take just to be sure your eyes arent lying to you.

I couldnt even imagine being chased down by a dad in his whitie tighties...lmao poor fat kids.

BTW, i think you handled it the right way. getting police involved and a record on kids doing harmless pranks, well that is a bit too far. kind of like doing a citizens arrest on the guy who spits on the sidewalk in front of your house. If vandalism that causes damages, well thats when cops should enter the equation.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

AP Newswire:

Juveniles Apprehended

At approximately 01:30 last night, Michigan police responded to a disturbance in the 3100 block of Red Wing Street at the residence of Mr. Gary Hemry. According to Mr. Hemry, four juveniles were observed squirting cheapmustard all over Mr. Hemry's prize-winning 1981 Ford Pinto.

"That car is a goddamn classic," Mr. Hemry stated as he raised his fistat the arraignment hearing.

Eyewitness accounts of the incident reveal that Mr. Hemry was nearly nude as he chased the four youngsters across his property, with the chase eventually culminating in a capture of two of the juvenile delinquents.

BigTim6656 and Steven McBee are charged with disorderly conduct and criminal mischief in relation to last night's hijinx. Mr. McBee has pled guilty, and agreed to wash Mr. Hemry's car everyday for the next 22 years. Mr. BigTim, on the other hand, has pled "not guilty," and has released the following statement:

"I didnt frikkin do nuthin. Man this suxs. That giy is crazey. Hez pritty fast for a munchken tho."

Both Mr. McBee and BigTimhave jointly-filed a civil action against Mr. Hemry, because, according to their civil complaint: "The Defendant intentionally targeted the two youngsters based solely on their weight . . . This invidious weight discrimination has irreparably emotionally damaged thePlaintiffs, and monetary damages shall be assessed accordingly."

Mr. Hemry was too slow to catch the other juveniles, but when pressed by investigative authorities, BigTim squealed like a pig.No secondary arrests have been made, but MN/Kyle and My7pointmonster are currently listed as "persons of interest."

Police are asking Michigan residents to remain vigilant for suspicious activity, and report any and all incidents to State Police immediately.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

quick..LMAO!...""I didnt frikkin do nuthin. Man this suxs. That giy is crazey. Hez pritty fast for a munchken tho."

Quick Reply: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.