Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Spinoff of taking a fawn...

Old 08-13-2008, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Spinoff of taking a fawn...

Have you ever shot a deer legally and then not told anyone cause you did not want to hear what they had to say? You know small buck,small doe, babies...maybe cause your buddies trophy hunt and you really wanted to shoot a deer but after you did it you were like man I don't want to tell them about it they will ride me hard. Me I never shot a deer and not been super happy and excited that a plan came togethor. I always call my wife and kids as soon as I shoot one. And normally my brother being he lives next to where I hunt so he brings the truck![&:]
Old 08-13-2008, 10:11 AM

Default RE: Spinoff of taking a fawn...

Any animal taken with a bow is a trophy. So Im telling the story of how I got every deer I will shoot.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Any animal taken with a bow is a trophy. So Im telling the story of how I got every deer I will shoot.
I'm right there with ya!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

I agree with 360 any deer is a trophy in my book. IfI was that worried about what other people thought then I would have to rethink the way I do things. The only person I have to satisfy is me no body else.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I shoot what I want, when I want and could give a rats ass what anyone else thinks or says! If someone hunts to impress others or to get an atta boy, they sure are missing out, or maybe they should take up golf!
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: twildasin

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I'm right there with ya!
i agree with these guys
Fork Horn

i figure if i shot it and it went down by my arrow or bullet its a trophy
Old 08-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

I shoot what I want, when I want and could give a rats ass what anyone else thinks or says! If someone hunts to impress others or to get an atta boy, they sure are missing out, or maybe they should take up golf!
Couldn't have been better said!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Dominant Buck

I shoot what I want, when I want and could give a rats ass what anyone else thinks or says!
I agree.

NOW....I have a little different view than some.....and that's OK. Do I look at every deer I kill as a "trophy"? Nope. Have I ever regretted taking one? Nope.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

x2...........although I do love golf as well.

Quick Reply: Spinoff of taking a fawn...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.