Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I got voted out

Old 08-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I got voted out

My wife has done the same thing to me. But now that just about every appliance is less than 5 years old the only thing we really need is a new TV. The shoe is on the other foot. Anytime she has extra money I tell her we should go out and buy that 57" LCD that I was looking at.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol i bought a cheap frididair stove thing is junk they have been out three times to fix both the burners and the over controll.
Bought a 1200 fidgidair fridge thing is junk works great but the plastic containers and shelfs keep cracking out
ORIGINAL: JeramyK

My wife has done the same thing to me. But now that just about every appliance is less than 5 years old the only thing we really need is a new TV. The shoe is on the other foot. Anytime she has extra money I tell her we should go out and buy that 57" LCD that I was looking at.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:56 PM

I can see who wears the pants in the family. Family First, then Bowhunting, mabey this is the correct order?
Old 08-11-2008, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

sacrifices must be made time to time.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:43 AM
Typical Buck

why did you let your wife vote on your toys?? LOL!

rick
Old 08-11-2008, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dryers are not complicated to work on. Many times it's the switch in the door that needs work, a simple fix. Believe it or not Home Depot has a huge parts department on line. Seldom is the part more than 50 bucks, less than 30 more likely.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:19 AM
Fork Horn

i just fixed my dryer the other day after hearing about it all summer. too much work to hang them on the line. getting the list done now so i can hunt later.

fixing it was simple and only cost me 20 bucks
Old 08-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well being the redneck i amI tried fixing it. The problem was that it was't hating up. after trying the themal fuse and heating element and it didn't work we decided it was cheaper to buy a new one. The reason i tried fixing it cause i thought if i could then i ould get it done cheap be the hero and get new toy.......HA HA HA HA
Old 08-11-2008, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]i had one that would not heat upa few years ago.
Took it to a guy down the street and he said he would look at it.
I told him to call me before he fixed it.
i get a call he tells me it cost 200 bucks to fix it. I told him i would go buy a new one from lowes.Then he give me this crap i already fixed it and it is ready to go.
I said i told you to call me. Then he said well i had the parts i figured i would go ahead and fix it. Then he says it would cost me another 100 buck or so for a new one . i laughed and said so.

I drove by his shop a week later he still had the dryer sitting outback in the rain right where i dropped it off. He either never looked at it or was stuiped and fixed it and let it get rained on
ORIGINAL: mohunter82

Well being the redneck i amI tried fixing it. The problem was that it was't hating up. after trying the themal fuse and heating element and it didn't work we decided it was cheaper to buy a new one. The reason i tried fixing it cause i thought if i could then i ould get it done cheap be the hero and get new toy.......HA HA HA HA
Old 08-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

hey you could always rent one till spring from rentacenter
ORIGINAL: mohunter82

Quick Reply: I got voted out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.