Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Love my new HSS Vest

Old 08-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Love my new HSS Vest

I will wear mine in hot weather but I will just have a camo t-shirt on underneath probably.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone else use them?
Old 08-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mofireman

ORIGINAL: killadoe

I have one also and love it. However I dont wear mine in warm weather cause it gets pretty warm. I figured with the mesh it wouldnt, but in cool weather it is awesome...
Seriously! You don't wear it in warm weather cause it gets pretty warm?? So your life is of value only when it gets cooler outside??

Not to offend you my friend, but that's a pretty lame comment! Surely you still use some type of restraint system. If not, I can see it now.......

Hunter paralyzed today!

A young hunter was paralyzed this evening after apparently falling from a tree stand while deer hunting. After he did not arrive home for dinner, his fiancee, who is expecting twins, sent out a small search party to see if they could locate himat his favorite hunting place.

At approximately 9:45 PM, one of the hunters friends located Mr. Killadoe lying in a pileon the ground beneath his tree stand. At about 10:45local time, the local EMS units finally made it on the scene and packagedhim up for transport by Staff for Lifehelicopter.

The saddest thing about this whole story is that Mr. Killadoe's fiancee stated that he had a Hunters Safety System vest but had chosen not to wear it due to the warm weather.

I have a regualr harness that came with my summit thatI wear when not wearing my vest. Next time I will go into extreme detail....