Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ground blind

Old 08-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default ground blind

these are the blinds i am looking at if you like another just post it
i am wanting something nice with alot of room and good shooting space. both for bow hunting and muzzleloader hunting
Old 08-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ground blind

bigtim,
I hunt ground blind only. Have 6 of my own, and have been in many more. My comments will be in reference to Bowhunting not gun. If it's for gun most will be fine
1. You will not fit in the Full Draw 2x. Well, maybe you will but not much room
2. The side windows on the Ameristep Bullyare too high for me for bow. Same with the G30 hub
3. The other 3 are all similar in style and should work well. I can not comment on the quality other thanon the Primos Ground Max Vision which was very good.

Old 08-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I always tell everyone to save your money and get a Double Bull and be done with it. I have tried lots of blinds and have not found one that is as functional or durable season after season as a Double Bull. However, I realize that not everyone can pony up for one, so on your poll I voted for the Primos Vision.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

i wish i could have afford to slide double bulll in there. one is on my short list maybe next year. I know they are the best and i want the bets but some times my wallet at votes my wantes
ORIGINAL: Mike from Texas

I always tell everyone to save your money and get a Double Bull and be done with it. I have tried lots of blinds and have not found one that is as functional or durable season after season as a Double Bull. However, I realize that not everyone can pony up for one, so on your poll I voted for the Primos Vision.