Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

People just amaze me!!

Old 08-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: People just amaze me!!

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Look BBM, you can live in your "little world" all you want. I was employed as a criminal intelligence analyst in the military for over 20 years. I know more about the criminal mind than, from reading your posts, you know all together. As far as the picture of your daily medicine, quit being a eunich and grow some. Writing it off is the worst thing to do as it validates their behavior. If you live your life letting people get away with too much, you're gonna be walked all over the rest of your life.
I watch CSI. Does that count?
Old 08-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Look BBM, you can live in your "little world" all you want. I was employed as a criminal intelligence analyst in the military for over 20 years. I know more about the criminal mind than, from reading your posts, you know all together. As far as the picture of your daily medicine, quit being a eunich and grow some. Writing it off is the worst thing to do as it validates their behavior. If you live your life letting people get away with too much, you're gonna be walked all over the rest of your life.
I watch CSI. Does that count?
Sure brother, you're hired. Report to whatever city CSI is supposed to be set in and tell em I sent ya!
Old 08-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear about that man the nerve of some people
Old 08-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

Who owns the property around the landowner? They'd be my first guess. Some folks will go to great lenghts to ruin your hunt, if they think it benefits theirs.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

damn that sux, Ive had stands stolen and itsa bad feeling knowing someone is that ruthless and corrupt, hope u catch the criminals
Old 08-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to hear that bro...ive been lucky with thieves so far.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tim, I'd be glad to come down there and kick his ass right along side you!! Thieves are the worst SOB's I can think of!!!!!![:@][:@][:@]
Old 08-02-2008, 09:22 PM

Could it be the landowner?
Old 08-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bummer, I've lost about 5 stands that I thought were in remote areas too. It would make my day to see a thief taking it down or packing it out. SSS.

Bobby
Old 08-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I had all the tools and equipment (money value)that has been theived from our company in the last 20 years, I could retire twice over...everything has to be watched these days...someone sees your stuff, and they automatically think it's theirs these days...
We have only caughttwo people, one about about 5 years ago, stealing a welder out of our shop...he got himself cornered by one of my German Shepards (Fang)....and was screaming for his life...he got a year in the county jail.
the second guy, took a 9mm and a checkbook out of our office, Phoenix police caught him trying to buy a car with one of the checks about a week later...and he had the gun on him, he gave the cops a foot chase and he did not fair well, espicially when they found the gun on him....they gave him 9-1/2 years to think about everything in the Arizona State Prison...at least I got the gun back!.

The bottom line...is I hate a thief...and I do hope you find out who the low life is...and take care of business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.