Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT... where to buy online?

Old 08-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default ASAT... where to buy online?

Of the 2 dealers near me, one is out of business and the other does not have my size. I need a reccommendation on a reliable source to buy from. Yes I googled but all kinds of outfits come up and I'm afraid of buying from a fly by night'er then inheriting a nightmare.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ASAT... where to buy online?

I believe Buckeye can hook you up, Hoytail ......
Old 08-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

you can order it from the company.
http://www.asatcamo.com/

Old 08-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate thatPastor SuperPreach. Cool avatar, I like it, really.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey BC, I wonder if Buckeye can get it any faster considering he's a dealer? I don't wanna be lost in the shuffle at ASAT since they probably have thousands of orders to fill, considering that's what would happen.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im not sure, i know Scott (buckeye) had got fed up with them at one time when they were not putting any product out. Im not sure if he deals with them any more.A quick pm to him will get you the info you need. Send him my love to
ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

Hey BC, I wonder if Buckeye can get it any faster considering he's a dealer? I don't wanna be lost in the shuffle at ASAT since they probably have thousands of orders to fill, considering that's what would happen.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Typical Buck

Hoyt,

Check out Day One Camo. Great stuff. Good luck

http://www.dayonecamouflage.com/
Old 08-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Im not sure, i know Scott (buckeye) had got fed up with them at one time when they were not putting any product out. Im not sure if he deals with them any more.A quick pm to him will get you the info you need. Send him my love to

your right i don't think he deals in it anymore
Old 08-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

There ya go,,,, confirmed. thanks Rhody.
ORIGINAL: Rhody Hunter

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

your right i don't think he deals in it anymore
Old 08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Dominant Buck

They went through the same crap for 2 years. Did all the hype and pushing but weren't making the product. I think they were really taking PRE-Orders before they spent money of fabric etc. They really fell behind and ticked a lot of people off. I mean, it was months of wait time. I wouldn't buy it from anyone unless they had it in stock or guaranteed a short time and a specific date.

Quick Reply: ASAT... where to buy online?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.