Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Some trail cam pics.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Some trail cam pics.

Awesome bucks!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Some real potential there!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just noticed, that nontyp. has an injured frontleg. Another example of an injury to the front leg affecting the same side antler. As opposed to the rear leg affecting the opposite antler.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

I just noticed, that nontyp. has an injured frontleg. Another example of an injury to the front leg affecting the same side antler. As opposed to the rear leg affecting the opposite antler.
I actually posted pics of hima fewweeks ago to showexactly what you mentioned jm. There was a pretty lengthy discussion about injuries and deformed antlers on the same side as the injury. Some people thought he may have been hit by a vehicle on the opposite side of the leg injury, someone also mentioned it may have been a snake bite, some onesaid that front leg injuries will cause odd antler growth on the same side, rear end injuries on the opposite side. Im not sure which one is correct, all I know is I always thought an injury would cause odd antler growth on the opposite side. Here was the post called "Buck with jacked up leg"

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2900344&mpage=1&key=&#290034 4
Old 08-01-2008, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, if those 8s are 2.5 and the concensus seems to be that they are you've got some fine genetics in your area. Those deer are looking good now. If they get another year on them, look out.

Good luck getting on that non-typical. He's got a crazy looking rack.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Diesel77
but he wont net very well.
Who cares? Nets are for fishing!

Looks like the non typical has a leg injury. Its weird that his rack is growing funky on the same side as the injury. Usually its the opposite...
Old 08-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

I actually posted pics of hima fewweeks ago to showexactly what you mentioned jm. There was a pretty lengthy discussion about injuries and deformed antlers on the same side as the injury. Some people thought he may have been hit by a vehicle on the opposite side of the leg injury, someone also mentioned it may have been a snake bite, some onesaid that front leg injuries will cause odd antler growth on the same side, rear end injuries on the opposite side. Im not sure which one is correct, all I know is I always thought an injury would cause odd antler growth on the opposite side. Here was the post called "Buck with jacked up leg"

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2900344&mpage=1&key=&#290034 4
Oh, sorry..i didnt read it all till just now
Old 08-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Andy:

No shooters? Huh? I saw a bunch of 'em!

And I'm free that week (Insert week I'm invited up, here _____________, but rest assured, I'm free)

Nice pics!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Yeah that pic will be tough to beat. Can't wait to see what this year brings. Heck I might even get to post a photo..lol
No way, not you. winky winky.

That's a great big Rob buck...lol

Great pics Andy, real promise there.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some cool pix and some nice bucks. Good luck on 'em this season.

Quick Reply: Some trail cam pics.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.