Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trail cams question (IR without the light)

Old 07-31-2008, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Trail cams question (IR without the light)

It seems that the no or black IR feature on the Reconyx camera is something they have mastered and cornered right now, but hopefully next year the competition will catch up.

For me it's almost time to relocate or pull the cams anyway so I won't be buying anything new any time soon. Hopefully next year will have some new offerings that will be worthwhile.
I think Bry that I'm going to buy one of these and see what happens. The only concern I have is how good of quality is there video and how long can they take a video? I'm thinking the R60 is what I want, the others are way to much even though the 60 is up there in price also!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

It seems that the no or black IR feature on the Reconyx camera is something they have mastered and cornered right now, but hopefully next year the competition will catch up.

For me it's almost time to relocate or pull the cams anyway so I won't be buying anything new any time soon. Hopefully next year will have some new offerings that will be worthwhile.
I think Bry that I'm going to buy one of these and see what happens. The only concern I have is how good of quality is there video and how long can they take a video? I'm thinking the R60 is what I want, the others are way to much even though the 60 is up there in price also!
how about a shout for the Germ, LOL
Old 07-31-2008, 12:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

how about a shout for the Germ, LOL
Ataboy Germ!!! Thank you sir!

Sorry.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am having a bad day[:@] I need to feel some love[&:]