Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Look Out MO Here it Comes

Old 07-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Look Out MO Here it Comes

Wow, looks like we're just below it by clicking on a radar map... You guys can keep it; I just mowed my grass and weed-eated for two hours today.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

it just got here[:'(]
Old 07-28-2008, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well hes def. thin, no doubt about that. You can really see it when you look at his lower legs below the knees. Im not going to say that its a CWD infected deer but theres always that possibility. If given the chance, take him out and have the dnr take a brain sample just to be on the safe side.

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Just had a storm blow through here with 80mph winds and nickel size hail. In 40 minutes got 3" or rain and tree limbs flying towards MO. If any of you have a Charbroil Grill Lid land there, it's mine and I want it back.

Pulled the pics off the trail cam just before the storm hit and one of the young buck has his ribs hanging out. Not a sign of CWD is it?

Old 07-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

My rain guage measures up to 10" and it was running over this morning. The big pond behind the house is running over the emergency spillway for the second time this year. It's got about 18" before it's going over the top of the dam. Glad I don't have to check the trailcams today because pond 2 is going over the top of the dam and I have no way to get to the cameras.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

News just reported more thunderstorms for this afternoon and evening. This year sucks. Went to the basement and pumped out 20 gallons of water out of the storm shelter. I've had enough!!!! To top it all off, today I have to stick to clear liquids for a medical procedure tomorrow. I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I don't have enough energy to deal with this anymore.

I feel better now that I've griped.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just checked the radar. Looks like round 2 is bearing down on us right now,[:@][:'(] altho it seems to be fadeing just a little as it heads this way.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Just checked the radar. Looks like round 2 is bearing down on us right now,[:@][:'(] altho it seems to be fadeing just a little as it heads this way.

great, when can mother nature give us a break
Old 07-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got bad for a little while at the house last night, on the way into work this morning counted no less than 12 deer out feeding.