Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm Missing It ..... check that ..... I missed it

Old 07-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I'm Missing It

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Preach for sure next year you and I will deffinitly be there. Again I WILL NOT MISS IT!!! Besides I have a score to settle with Buckeye.
Chad and Tony....BLAH BLAH BLAH! winky winky j/k/k. Right Scott? [&:] [8D]

On a better note: Preacher is still allowed on the website and the photos up pinned to the top in both threads.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Preach for sure next year you and I will deffinitly be there. Again I WILL NOT MISS IT!!! Besides I have a score to settle with Buckeye.
You better shoot 100 arrows a day to get ready then....I will own your ass... Just kidding......Well.... not really
Old 07-27-2008, 08:55 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

You better shoot 100 arrows a day to get ready then.... I will own your ass... Just kidding...... Well.... not really
You know isin't it ironic how the Luckeye fan once again came in 2nd place. Hmmmm seems to be a pattern forming there. LOL. Glad you guys had fun.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:56 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Okay Bro .... and I'll open up a can on ole' Rob
Yeah you can take care of Rob since I already have beat him. LOL You know I had to get that in Rob.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Okay Bro .... and I'll open up a can on ole' Rob
Yeah you can take care of Rob since I already have beat him. LOL You know I had to get that in Rob.
You still clinging to that 1 pt squeek by when I shot 30 points under my average? Well, I guess you need it.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ
What did you shoot today in Golf?
Well when the alarm rang at 5:45am for the 7:00am tee time, man I wanted so bad not to answer that call. But sore and tired I made it, and overall played well tee to green, without making a putt outside of 12 feet all day, I shot 75 the course plays 6750 with a slope of 131 par 71.