Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Some good trail cam pics

Old 07-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some good trail cam pics

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

ORIGINAL: NCRemington700

So which one is your target, the last 10 pt? Any of them?
Im not sure im targeting any of them. I don't believe i have seen this 10 before, but who knows...im having a hard time determining how old he is and if he is a shooter or not.

Shawn got video of a big mature 150-160 type buck out at his farm last weekend. Im headed out there tomorrow with his dad Rex to hang a stand and put out a camera to try and get some pictures of him. We may be concentrating our efforts there early season in the beans.
He does look "kinda" young. Maybe 3.5? He deosn't have the sway back or pot belly. Now, in my woods, he's a shooter but not quite where you're at.

Yep, I'm doing the same thing tomorrow. Headed to my farm about an hour away to hang 2 stangs and trim some lanes. I was there about 2 weeks ago one evening and saw 20 different deer in the beans in lest than 2 hours. At least 4 of them were bucks but it's kinda hard to tell with 7.5 power binos from 350 yards away!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

He does look "kinda" young. Maybe 3.5? He deosn't have the sway back or pot belly. Now, in my woods, he's a shooter but not quite where you're at.
Thats what i was thinking. A solid 3.5....

With another year i think he will easily break the 150 mark. We will just have to see how hes lookin once he sheds his velvet and i get some more pictures of him!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Damn it some guys are blessed!!!nice pictures Mike!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Thats what i was thinking. A solid 3.5....

With another year i think he will easily break the 150 mark. We will just have to see how hes lookin once he sheds his velvet and i get some more pictures of him!
I think next year he might have some junk. It looks like his G3 on th right side is trying to split...might not this year but maybe next. He might have some junk on his bases too! Either way, he's a stud in the making!