Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mobows Sign

Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Mobows Sign

MOBOW, Yes you do need to print off this sign and hang it from your rear view mirror. That will definately keep others from hunting anywhere near your truck...

Old 07-23-2008, 10:09 AM

Default RE: Mobows Sign

Thank you. Now I don't have to walk as far. [8D]
Old 07-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dono, i do miss the days when everyone was busting your chops since you killed the mega buck it has slowed down. AF is bringing on the new wave of chop busting, I love it Af is my new hero [8D]
Old 07-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Dono, i do miss the days when everyone was busting your chops since you killed the mega buck it has slowed down. AF is bringing on the new wave of chop busting, I love it Af is my new hero [8D]
Thanks BC, he deserves some scat now and again. I am just more than happy to do it while I can. But, you know, sometimes it seems too easy....
Old 07-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

In all clean fun Don AF you got to meet this guy, he is a blast to hang out with
ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Thanks BC, he deserves some scat now and again. I am just more than happy to do it while I can. But, you know, sometimes it seems too easy....
Old 07-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I invited him up, but evidently he can't figure out how to read a map. Says the map tells him the road he has to come up is blue and all the roads in missouri are either black tar or gravel....

BTW, did you know that Mobow won't drink koolaid?

He can't figure out how to get 2 quarts of water in that little package.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

>>>BAM<<< What say ye Don?
ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

I invited him up, but evidently he can't figure out how to read a map. Says the map tells him the road he has to come up is blue and all the roads in missouri are either black tar or gravel....

BTW, did you know that Mobow won't drink koolaid?

He can't figure out how to get 2 quarts of water in that little package.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:34 AM

Blood, you got an extra Depends we can send our retired friend here? I think he's been sitting in wet pants too long or something.....[&:]

AF, I was actually in Iowa a week or so ago. North of Memphis, MO. All we did was cross the line, turn around, and come back. Just to say we were there. How far was I from you?

And oh BTW....ya'll have had some serious flooding up that way......Good lord I've not seen that much water in a long time. Yep, blood, we definetly gotta get him a new diaper. His old age has him flooding the region.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

You were about 80 miles southeast of my place. I live 55 miles North of Unionville, MO.

BTW, don't need no depends, I live in the country so I just mark territory where ever I want

Also, Don the SPCA says you are behind in your kid support (Baa!)
Old 07-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Mobow brother and no offense old retired guy,[8D] mo, I have your out on this, just offer up that BOTH of you post your bucks from last year. OWNED.[8D]

Quick Reply: Mobows Sign

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.