Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Okay Self Videoagraphers, Do my Legwork.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Okay Self Videoagraphers, Do my Legwork.

Mike, I was just teasin ya with the Gold question. I know when I took the local TV news crew hunting, the camera they carried was $55,000 and heavy as hell. I'd certainly use a mere $750 to buy a quality arm like you guy's. No doubt it's a first rate quality arm and I will probably graduate to it in the near future.

I thank you all for your help, I certainly have choices and I'll bookmark this thread so I have it for research.

Old 07-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

come on Rob, why did you take the local news hunting ? I need to know now spill the beans story??
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Mike, I was just teasin ya with the Gold question. I know when I took the local TV news crew hunting, the camera they carried was $55,000 and heavy as hell. I'd certainly use a mere $750 to buy a quality arm like you guy's. No doubt it's a first rate quality arm and I will probably graduate to it in the near future.

I thank you all for your help, I certainly have choices and I'll bookmark this thread so I have it for research.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

come on Rob, why did you take the local news hunting ? I need to know now spill the beans story??

They were hunting for Rick James big PA feline It would have been big headlines had they found it
Old 07-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Our local news station has an outdoor show they air on Sunday evenings. I took the host of that show turkey hunting on the first day of gobbler season a couple seasons ago. I was guiding him for and featuring River Valley Game Calls. They did a whole show on the call business. We took the very first spring bird ever on that show since the show aired 10 or so years ago.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey bucko, did you get my return text last night [8D]bite me!!
ORIGINAL: buckeye

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

They were hunting for Rick James big PA feline It would have been big headlines had they found it
Old 07-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

LOL Scott.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

awesome Rob
Old 07-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah, i got it I was shocked you could even text with those meat log fingers
Old 07-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hate you [8D]now back on topic
ORIGINAL: buckeye

Yeah, i got it I was shocked you could even text with those meat log fingers
Old 07-20-2008, 09:01 PM

I used the camera arm made by Gorilla and found it for $40 or so at bass pro. i had some success with it but had to break it is in order to get the smooth moment that I wanted. but for the money it worked great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.